♪ 07 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐤-𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

elliott was talking to his mother on the phone as he rummaged around his walk-in closet for something to wear for the day. he had to look presentable to meet stray kids even though they were good friends now, as they would be appearing on the same show later and the "we didn't collaborate" facade had to remain until the song was released after a few edits to the music video.

"i say go with neutral colors," declared yvonne, "you've always looked good in black and white, ma chérie."

"okay," replied elliott, "well, i'll start getting dressed now. i'll call you again later, mama. love you."

"love you more."

"love you most. bye."

the call ended and elliott decided to use yvonne's advice, putting on an outfit that was pretty stylish if he was to say so himself. he changed his simpsons phone case to a gray marble one so it would match, and didn't notice a small computer chip that fell out of it and onto the floor, easily disappearing in the fluffy black carpet. (🔍)

"c'mere, yuki," he called and the cat came in, letting him replace her spiky collar with one that had a nice, minimalistic gray marble tag engraved with her name and his special number that was only for yukihime-related things.

"now we match!"

"mrow?"

"yeah, okay, you can go back to whatever. just remember what to do once we leave, okay? some guys will come pick you up, and you have to be nice and obedient so they can bring you to the mansion."