♪ 22 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"we have like three more weeks," groaned elliott as he kicked out his legs in annoyance, rolling around akira's bed and basically acting like a three year old throwing a tantrum.

"i knooooow," whined akira in an equally childish way; the two youngest members of deck were done with k-mansion and its challenges. "i swear, i'm going to lose it if that lady winks at me one more time."

jeong had taken a liking to akira, and she had been teasingly flirting with him everyday. it wasn't a very serious thing, she just seemed to like irritating akira with the occassional wink or flying kiss.

"and they have a plan to make me gay, i just know it! first felix with the paper kiss, then seungmin with the pocky challenge, and yesterday jeongin with that marshmallow thingy."

"you liked it though," noted akira and ducked as a pillow flew over his head.

"that's not the point!"

"then what is the point? eli, i'm certain at least three of the guys from stray kids like you. you should have seen how they were staring at you last night after you came out of the pool."

"the point," said elliott as he rolled over onto his stomach and propped himself up on his elbows, "is that i kissed them. so maybe i like them. maybe i find them cute. but i want to kiss people because i want to, not for feeding shippers."

akira sighed. deep down, he knew. he knew and, like elliott, he hated it. but what could he do? they were just objects to society at that point. kiss a boy on a show? get shit from the homophobes. speak up about not wanting to kiss a boy on a show? still get shit, but this time from people who misinterpret it as homophobia. there was really no way out.