♪ 41 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

"and that," said zane into the microphone at their 'last' concert, "is why we have all decided to renew our contracts and be deck for another six years."

screams immediately filled the huge area and elliott smiled hugely. he had an arm around akira and jae's shoulders each, and together the four boys bowed before performing their last piece for the day.

he grinned at a group of boys at the front v.i.p. row of seats who were yelling and waving their lightsticks around.

minho.

changbin.

hyunjin.

jisung.

felix.

seungmin.

jeongin.

and christopher.

these eight boys had come into elliott's life and turned everything around. they had all irrevocably stolen his heart, and sure as hell weren't going to return it anytime soon. and he was okay with that.

they had caught his attention and hadn't let go for well over half a year now, and that was quite something for a guy with an attention deficit hyperactive disorder. again, he was okay with that. if there was anyone who he was okay with turning his life upside down, it was that group.

he knew there were eight. he knew things wouldn't be able to end well for everyone in the end.

but it was barely the beginning.

꧁ 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ꧂

started : 27ᵗʰ february, 2021
ended : 15ᵗʰ march, 2021

©Sparky_Kaminari