♪ 31 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫

𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 (𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭

𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭)

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

morning rolled around and the sunlight seeped in through the curtains to land on two figures on the bed, covered by a mounain of blankets. the lumps of hyunjin and elliott showed no sign of waking up anytime soon, and neither did yukihime who was curled at their feet.

elliott had talked a lot of nonsense for about half an hour before dozing off, and hyunjin had followed almost immediately. they had moved around in their sleep and managed to burrow inder the covers, as well as get tangled up in each other's limbs.

well, actually, a little more had happened while elliot had astral planed really hard, something that had left hyunjin squealing for a whole ten minutes, but that's a story for later.

the door creaked open and jae poked his head in. him and akira had just been informed of last night's happenings by zane, and had come to check up on their maknae. when they saw two tufts of hair poking out from underneath the blankets, they quietly exited so as not to disturb. fussing could wait; elliott needed rest.

once the remaining ten were in the dining room, changbin asked, "where's . . . ?"

"elliott wasn't feeling well last night so hyunjin stayed with him just in case he needed anyone," explained zane as he put aside two plates of food for when the two woke up. "they'e still asleep."

back in elliott's room, hyunjin stirred after feeling a little strange. it was like a whole lot of negative vibes had radiated from somewhere outside and crashed right into him, leaving a rather unsettling sensation in his gut.