♪ 16 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞

𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"minhoooooo! hyuuuuuung!"

elliott was a blur as he zipped to the other wing of the mansion and burst into the first room he saw. a sleepy changbin sat bolt upright in bed, his hair . . . hilarious. a small plushie lay next to him, that elliott recognized as gyu.

"oh, sorry. go back to sleep, hyung."

the boy raced away and burst into the room across, and saw minho lazily scrolling on his phone as he gave the younger a smile in greeting and did his best to hide the smile that blossomed on his face when elliott jumped in and cuddled up to him.

what the fuck are you doing? he'll get grossed out. and don't take those pills. they -

make you shut up. i wish the meds would have gotten rid of you for longer than this.

"happy birthday," he mumbled as he let minho stroke his head of undeniably soft hair. it wasn't as great as it used to be, though, as elliot had dyed his locks black and the chemicals had ruined them a little.

"thank you. it's midnight."

"i know."

"okay," hummed minho, honestly not giving a shit. "who was it you disturbed just then?"

"binnie-hyung."

it was quiet for a second. then -

"good."

elliott moved a little to stare into minho's eyes and both kept a straight face for one, two, three, four; four, long, amazing seconds before they burst out laughing.

the older boy was in a great mood for the next hour, which they spent talking about unimportant stuff before minho eventually dozed off. elliott was wide awake as expected, though he did lie down and close his eyes. he never seemed to get enough of rest.