♪ 20 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬

✨ 𝐚 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐧 𝐨 𝐦 𝐢 𝐜 𝐚 𝐥 ✨

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"ready?" grinned christopher as he grabbed elliott's hand and led him in through the entrance. he was a great actor when it came to hiding the awkwardness on camera, though elliott still very much felt it.

it's never going to go away.

but he had to admit, holding christopher's tiny hand in his own large one brought along an undeniably nice feeling of warmth that somewhat eased the tense atmosphere. just by a bit, but that was better than nothing.

"first . . ." read out elliott from the instructions he had typed out quickly on his phone notes, ". . . go to room one, find the 'item'. wow, such help. much understand."

"pfft -"

they walked into what seemed to be the living room of the place. it had dirty couches and a coffee table, as well as an old, cobweb-covered television. the whole area was lit dimly from an unknown source.

"ooh, this is quite realistic," complimeted elliott as he walked in and didn't even bother turning on the torch he had been given. he had the camera held in his left hand, recording the lower view of his face as it showed only one emotion: amusement.

the staff worked so hard to create this and you're amused by it? ungrateful brat.

"where's the item thingy gonna be?"