♪ 06 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 -

𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

"eli, we - "

jae stopped as he opened the door to the younger's room and only found akira curled up above the blankets, his phone still clutched in his left hand. there was no sign of his best friend in the room, but his night clothes were thrown over a chair do he was probably up.

"aki, wake up," whispered jae as he walked over and shook the boy, before moving to open the blinds on the window so that the sunlight poured in and lit up the room. "where's elliott?"

akira shrugged so the boy sighed and went out of the room to zane's. he always woke up the others, because he was the only one who did it properly - akira had a tendency to fall asleep while waking up whoever, and elliott and zane liked doing (very unwelcome an unappreciated) cannonballs onto the beds.

"zane, is eli here?" asked jae as he walked in, and got the answer - only zane was sprawled out on the bed, with no sign of their maknae anywhere.

zane sat up blearily and rubbed his eyes, "not with aki?"

"no, he's not. i'll check the studio . . ."

the worried male went to the living room that was in the middle of the house, and came to an abrupt halt in his steps as his eyes fell on the two quietly sleeping boys on the couch, a dead laptop in front of them on the coffee table.

a few giggles were muffled, a sneaky picture or two were taken.

"zane, aki, come here," called jae as he walked back into the hallway in which the doors to all four rooms were, and led the two confused boys to see jisung and elliott.