♪ 10 ♪

┌──❀*̥˚──◌────❀*̥˚──┐

𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤 💯

└◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌────❀*̥˚┘

•

[only within quotation marks, aka dialogue]
korean, english

groans erupted from the group, and they all dragged their feet over to the table to change into their team color shirts. elliott shrugged off his cardigan and pulled the baggy blue article of clothing over his head.

"my cardigan looked so much better on him than that shirt," complained zane and the hosts looked as if they'd won the lottery.

"your cardigan?"

jae quickly rushed to explain, "we're not deck if we don't always steal each other's clothes. half zane's closet is filled with eli's stuff, and vice versa."

after that was cleared up, team blue - consisting of elliott, zane, christopher, hyunjin, felix and jeongin - lined up to go first. they lined up age-wise, so christopher was at one end with jeongin at the other. elliott was in between him and felix.

"so the rules are simple: first, bang chan takes a piece of paper from this bowl here, and puts it on his mouth. he turns to zane and passes the paper to his mouth, and so on. if you drop it, you have to go again. whichever team gets the most papers across in sixty seconds wins."

we both know you're going to fuck this up.

"is there a prize for the winners?" inquired changbin and jeong just gave a mysterious smile, which meant there probably was.

"start!" sungho shouted and christopher passed the paper to zane with no difficulties. both australian guys didn't seem to be flustered at all as their lips touched on the two sides of the slip of paper, and zane turned and did the same with hyunjin.

hyunjin passed it on to felix, who faced elliott and wiggled his eyebrows. the boy smirked and leaned down, pressing his lips against the shorter's and spun around with the paper to give to jeongin.