𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

what's done in the dark will soon come to light.
————————————————————————

Chapter 25,
The Hearts Desires.

Janet couldn't even look at them, She ran off. Terry was about to run after her but Taraji stopped him. "Janet!—I'll talk to her." He started to call out but Taraji grabbed his arm, He nodded as She took off.

Taraji finally found her by the lake, She walked up towards her. "Janet..?" She asked, softly. Janet turned to her, her eyes glossy and red.

"You lied to me,—Janet I can explain—No!, No you can't! You lied to me." She yelled, cutting her off as her tears started to roll again.

"There was something between you guys the entire time?, but last night you looked me in the eyes and said there wasn't." She said, her voice getting shaky. She wanted to let everything out.

"You said, You guys weren't dating. You lied to me, you said y'all were just friends." Janet cried out as tears rolled down her face and her voice started cracking again.

"All I wanted was for him to love me, for him to look at me. The way He looks at you, talks about you. Smiling when hears your name."  She said to her, Taraji stared at her. "You know what He does when He hears my name?, When He hears my name, He gets frustrated and mad, I sometimes wondered If I was that bad?" Janet said making Taraji soften, She didn't even know Terry was being such an ass towards her.

"I tried to believe He loved me, you made me feel like He loved me and He cared for me." She said, tears started to roll. "Then you tell him to leave me." She said, getting heated.

"Fuck You, Fuck you Taraji P Henson. I gave away my dream, my life for you!" She spat Taraji's way, Taraji didn't say anything but just stare at her.

"Then you take him away from me, The Only reason I wanted to try anymore." She said, before crying again. Taraji stared at her. "He was right you're different." She said, staring at Taraji, she scanned her.

"You're the best, You're the fucking best!" She laughed out, Taraji eyes started to water over, She couldn't believe that just by being with the love of her life, hurt this innocent girl. "Well Bravo, You took him, Actually You've always had him cause I never did!" She said, clapped her hands, congratulating her. Taraji bit her bottom lip, trying her best not to cry.

"I was just a arm Candy." She cried out, All She wanted Terrence to do was love her and care for her, do things He did to Taraji to her. But He never did.

"He never wanted me, I tried to force our relationship..I tried to change, when He said something I wore was ugly I changed. When He said I was being too clingy, I backed off. When He would leave me alone in my room, to go see you..I wouldn't say nothing, when I was sad, crying cause He wasn't there cause He was with you, I never said anything." She said, Taraji stood there in a shock, her Terry did that..?

"I wanted to believe that you guys weren't lying to me so bad, when He told me you guys were just friends..And It was so hard to believe it." She said, looking up in the sky. "And tonight it just showed me you guys were lying." She said, looking at Taraji. Janet shrugged her shoulders.

"You guys were dating, you weren't just friends." She said, as her voice got shaky, She slowly licked her lips. "I'm so sorry," slipped from Taraji's mouth, Janet raised a brow.

"That's it? You're sorry?" Janet asked, eyebrows kissing. "I mean, Janet Ion know! I didn't think this would happen, me and Terry were—" Taraji cut herself off short, not wanting to say anything that would crush this girls entire world.