𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.

If I'm yours and you're mine...then I will take you, wherever and whenever I can.
——————————————————————
{Unedited.}
11:00AM
2 Weeks Later.

I'm yours, and you're mines,
Chapter 18.

Terrence stared at the ceiling as Taraji laid on his chest after having a movie night, they've done this before but It felt..different and new since they were together.

Yes..Together. Terrence may not have been broken up with Janet but He Will Be Soon..for now they were keeping it on the downlow.

Not Even Their Parents Knew, to them they were just doing the regular. "Terry..Stop." Taraji whined, feeling his hand trail down somewhere It shouldn't be. Terrence chuckled moving his hand.

"Get Up..We gotta go." Terrence told her making her pout. She snuggled closer to his body. "Nooo..I wanna stay here." She whined making him smile. "We gotta go to school soon Beloved.." Terrence spoke as She pout, clinging herself to him.

"Don't you wanna learn?" He asked, making her eyebrows narrow and look up at him. "Says the one who thinks He's to smart for school." She said making him grin. "I am." He grinned making her roll her eyes. "Yeah, Ok." She said, letting go of him and standing up.

"Oh now you wanna leave?" He asked making her roll her eyes, as She stood going towards his window. "Oh Shut Up," She snapped as She got out his window. "I'll see you at 8!" He yelled, when She fully got out his window and started to walk towards her house.

"Yeah, Yeah Fuck You T!" She yelled making him laugh, as He walked to his window. "I love you too baby!" He yelled out to her making her wave him off, as She walked over to her window and climbed in.

Terrence watched as She closed her window before closing his and sitting down on his bed. It's like a wave of happiness and joy came over him when He was with her, He ain't have to worry about school, his dad, basketball, not even Janet..It was all about her and his happiness.

He felt peaceful and happy with her, no worry's about anything! Just being close to her made him smile. His Eyebrows kissed as He began to question..Was He Inlove?

Taraji was awaken by someone shaking her, "Taraji Penda Henson If You don't wake yo ass up!" She heard her mother yell, making her open her eyes. "What Ma?" She asked, just wanting to sleep.

"Change Yo Clothes and Get ready fa school, Terrence is outside for you." Her mother said, fully dampening her mood. She frowned. "Tell his yella' ass to go without me." She said, still mad about what happened last night.

Bernice looked at her crazy before getting up, "Ight..and stop cussin'," She told her before smacking her on the ass, making Taraji let out a scream and grabbed her bottom. "Ma!" She yelled making Bernice laugh.

She closed her eyes turning over before hearing her door open and close, hearing footsteps come near her bed. She smelled his scent a mile away, It was Terrence.

He placed kisses on her forehead, and neck waking her up but She didn't open her eyes. "I'm sorry, beloved..come on." He begged, but She didn't budge. He sighed looking at her, before slipping off his shoes and climbing in bed with her.

"Did you wanna sleep wimme last night?" He asked her, Taraji slightly opened her eyes. "Yes.." She admitted, getting his answer. "And I said No..Is that why you mad at me?" He asked making her slowly nod, He smiled at her before kissing her temple.

"Oh..Okay I'm sorry, beloved..how about we sleep together right now?" He asked, softly making her slightly smile. "would you like that?" She nodded making him pull her against his chest and snuggle against her before turning her over making her face him as He laid his head on her chest.