𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
————————————————————————
{Unedited.}

A Dreamer,
Chapter 21.

Terrence stared at the building, Was He really about to do this?..I mean what if He did this and actually got a scholarship?, Did He really wanna do this his whole life?

Basketball wasn't his dream, It was just a side hustle for him. He wanted to something more then that, He didn't wanna play ball his whole life. What was He kidding?, It wasn't like He had a choice anyways.

"Come On Babe, You got this..Whatchu so worried about?" Taraji asked him, rubbing his back catching his attention. He put a arm around her. "Nothin'," He told her, She looked at him skeptical. "I ain't even worried about anything." Taraji pursed her lips at him.

"I know you were thinkin' about something, So Spill It Mayne." She said, making him sigh."I'm worried." He told her, She looked up at him confused. "About?" She asked him.

"I'm worried that I'll go and get a scholarship and do something Ion wanna do." He finally admitted to someone. "My dream was never to become a basketball player, Out of all my dreams that was neva one." Terrence told her, letting something out that He's held in fa way too long.

"And Now Look At Me." He chuckled, looking at the building. "Why are you here then?" She asked him, If He didn't wanna be here Why was He standing infront of this building right now? "I mean Ion have a choice Taraji." Terrence told her.

"Yes You Do." Taraji said, He shook his head. "Baby, No I don't. If I don't do this..I—I'll disappoint my entire family." He spoke, staring at the building. Taraji stared up at him, really lost for words. What was She supposed to say anyways?..She really hoped one day He could find his voice and speak up for hisself.

"You ready to go in?" She asked him, He looked down at her and nodded. "Yeah, Let's Go." He told her, before grabbing his stuff. He grabbed her hand,as his suitcase was in the other before they started to walk inside the building.
—————————
2 Hours Ahead,

"Hey Fran!" Taraji heard a voice say making her turn, It was her old friend from DC, Kendra. She smiled as Kendra held out her arms for a hug. Taraji hugged her chuckling as She swung them side to side.

"Hey Girl!, Why you here so late?" Taraji asked him, pulling away

"Hey Girl!, Why you here so late?" Taraji asked him, pulling away. Kendra rolled her eyes. "Kendrick?" She asked her, smiling. She nodded."Like Always, That boy can't do nothing on his own." She told her, rolling her eyes again. Taraji cheesed. "Just Like My Terry." Taraji said, making Kendra look at her before smiling.

"Boys, Right?" Mary asked, hopping in the conversation. Keesha gave her a look before She nudged her.

"Yeah.. Boys Can't live with out them and can't live..with them?" She said, more like a question with her brows knitted together. Mary facepalmed as Taraji stared at them before laughing, She put her arm around both of them.