𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩.

"Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other."
————————————————————————

Chapter 22,
Jealousy In The Cup.

Terrence stared into the distance, angrily tapping his hand on his desk. He could see what that kid was doing and He knew it pissed him off, and He was getting more pissed just by Taraji entertaining the kid.

Even If She didn't know, He knew that that boy was up to no good neither was Kendra. "What gotchu so mad?" Darius asked him, knocking Terrence's out of him thoughts. He looked up at him. "Hm?..Oh, Nothing." Terrence told him, He looked at him skeptical. "You sure?" He asked, Terrence nodded. "Yeah Man." He replied.

"You know what maybe you home sick or something, that's why you so stiff." Devon told him, making Terrence and Darius turn to him. Terrence shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe." He mumbled, before looking at the paper on his desk. He tried his best to get through the rest of the day.

As Soon as Terrence made it to his dorm, He called his family. "Hello?" His mother asked, answering the phone. "Hey Ma!" Terrence said, making her mother smile big. "Terrence! Baby, How are you?" She asked him, "I'm good." He responded with a grin.

"How's basketball?" She asked, which seemed to dampen his mood. "Great, Uh.. My siblings home?" He asked her, She nodded like He could see her. "Yeah, Hold up Baby." She spoke, putting down the phone.

"Ariana, Darnell, Antonio and Trey Terrence on the phone!" He heard his mother yell, making him shake his head. "Terrence!" He heard Ariana yell, as Footsteps came running down the stairs.

"Aye' Bro What's Up?!" Trey asked him, Terrence smiled hearing his siblings voice.

"We miss you!" He heard Antonio say, making his smile widen. "I'll be back soon guys." Terrence spoke, his siblings frowned. "You've been gone for so long already Terrence!" Darnell spoke, Terrence's eyebrows kissed. "It's only been a week!" Terrence said, chuckling. "A week too fucking long Mayne!" He heard Darnell yell, then a hard smack. Terrence chuckled.

"I haven't seen my big brudda inna minute." Darnell said to him, Terrence smiled. "Yeah, I lowkey miss you." Trey spoke, "Aw, that's nice to know." Terrence said, making his siblings raise a brow. "THATS IT?" He heard them yell, He raise a brow. "What?" He asked, confused.

"ThAt's nIcE tO kNoW?!, Is that all you gonna say?" Antonio asked him, Terrence shrugged. "I mean yeah." He spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Antonio frowned, pursing his lips. "Yo Terrence, How's Taraji?" Trey asked him, Terrence went silent. "Is she with you?" Darnell asked with a smile, really wanting to talk to Taraji.

"Uh..No, But Shes Good." He told them making them all frown, the whole mood dampening. They felt like something was wrong. "You know Christmas coming up." He heard his little sister suddenly say making him suck his teeth, there it goes.

"Mayne, my coach callin' me, gotta go!" Terrence said, rushing off the phone. "Terry-!" Before they could get it out, Terrence dropped the call shaking his head. His own siblings was tryna play him.

Suddenly there was a knock on Terrence's door making him look up. He groaned before going to get the door. It was Kendra, He just stared at her before closing the door, but She quickly stopped him.

"Terrence Wait, I wanna talk." She spoke making him stare at her. "About what?" He questioned her. "Us." She said making him make a face. Us? "This is no 'Us'." He told her, She sighed.