𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."
————————————————————————

The Fight,
Chapter 8

That Same Day,
6:00AM

Terrence Walks In Late smelling like beer, Pissing His Father off. "Terrence Where the hell have you been?!" He asked, Terrence paused turning to his father. "Out?" He replied with a arched brow, "Where?" His Father questioned "Why do you need to know?" Terrence asked with an attitude, going to his room.

His Father followed him.

"Terrence Yo Attitude isn't cute nor funny at all." Terrence's Dad snapped at him. "Mayne Ion care, I'm finna be a grown ass man I don't gotta listen to anything you say nomo." Terrence snapped back.

"Are you outta yo mind?" Trevon asked, Terrence stared at him for a minute "I ain't the only Howard who Is." Terrence spoke, Next thing you know Terrence's Dad jacked him up.

"Mayne Let Me Go!" Terrence shouted pushing his father, Trevon pushed Terrence into the wall hard. "Fuck!" Terrence yelled, Trevon quickly drop him.

His Eyes Widen seeing Terrence holding his back, laying on the ground. "Oh My Fucking God." Terrence grunted, looking like He was about to cry.

"Terrence!" His Father yelled, running to him.

"T..You Ight?" His Father asked, Terrence just stared at his father,

"Anita!" His Father Yelled, When Terrence went unconscious..Soon Terrence's Mother rushed in the room.

She gasped seeing her son on the ground, unconscious. "Terrence!" She yelled running to Him.

"What Did You Do?!" She yelled at her husband, He just stared at her speechless.
————————————————————————
Soon as Taraji heard about What Happened, Her and Her parents rushed to the Hospital.

Seeing The Howard Family, She rushed to them. "Is He Okay?" Taraji asked, Terrence's Mother shrugged as Trevon stared into the distance guilt all over him.

"They haven't told us, Yet." Anita told her, Taraji nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, What Happened?" Taraji asked after a long pause.

"Well Trevon—We were Playing Basketball and He fell." Trevon said quickly cutting off Anita, She gave him a look. "Oh..Okay." Taraji spoke softly, unconvinced.

Soon The Doctors Came Out. "Is He Okay?!" Anita quickly asked when They did as Everybody stood up. "Yes, He's Fine." The Doctor said, cheers and yes's run out.

"But..." The Doctor dragged, "But?" Trevon asked, "He's still unconscious." Trevon sighed before looking up "Can He still play basketball?" Trevon asked making Anita side-eye him.

The Doctor Nodded, "Yes, But He needs to sit out for a while or It'll get worse and He could end up paralyzed." The Doctor told him, Trevon nodded as The Doctor left.

"Why Everything Gotta be about basketball to you?!" Anita snapped at her husband making him raise a brow. "What?" He questioned.

"Our Son Is Laying In The Hospital Bed Unconscious! And You Talkin about Is He able to play?!" Anita barked at her husband, as If She was about to kill him.

Trevon sucked his teeth waving her off, She was about to jump at him before being grabbed by Bernice. "It ain't Worth It." Bernice told her, As Anita glared at Trevon before sighing and turning around.