𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝.

Winning takes precedence over all. There's no gray area. No almosts.
________________________________

Legend,
Chapter 10.

Terrence stared at the ceiling, as He threw the ball in the air catching it everytime it fell. Reminiscing what Happened, Still Hurt about what Taraji said but Taraji and Darnell?..Really.

He couldn't imagine them together, but Hey they were together and He couldn't do anything about it.

He sighed, He couldn't lie and say He didn't imagine them together cause He Did.

He would die to be with a girl as beautiful as Taraji, He just smiled thinking about her.

Her Beautiful Eyes, Her Nice Smile..Her Body perfect in all the right places..He bit his lip as He remembered the night when they were playing strip.

Suddenly He felt something hit him hard, He noticed He dropped the ball He let out a screech.

He then heard a laugh echo making him turn It was Trey, "Dumbass!" He laughed, Terrence sucked his teeth and flipped him off.

"Mayne what was you thinkin about so hard that made you drop the ball?" Trey asked, Terrence just stared at him before leaning up on his bed. "Taraji?" He teased, Making Terrence look at him. "Mayne What! No?!" Terence snapped.

"Yes You Have!" Trey argued laughing, "Mayne Shut Up!" He barked at his brother making Trey laugh even harder.

"You got hard feeling for her dude." He told him, Terrence stared at him before shaking his head "I don't, plus She's with Darnell." Terrence argued, "So?" Trey questioned.

"So?, that means she's off limits! And She already been off limits she's my fucking best friend." Terrence snapped, "Ight Nigga Damn." Trey said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Mayne....You think we could've ever been something?" Terrence asked after a long pause, making Trey turn to him with a brow "Who you and Taraji?" Trey questioned.

"Yeah," Terrence replied, "I mean Maybe," Trey shrugged, making Terrence turn "Maybe?" He questioned, "Yeah, Aint Gonna lie I see the way y'all look at eachother and y'all cute or Whateva wit allat that lovey dovey shit." Trey admitted, making Terrence show a small smile "Maybe If She wasn't wit Darnell, Y'all could be together." Trey told him,  Terrence nodded.

"You think If Dad didn't start selling He'd be a legend right now?" Trey asked, after a pause. "I don't know..Yeah Sure." Terrence told him making Trey smile.

"You know as His Oldest..You'll be the next basketball legend!" His Brother said grinning big, Terrence wasn't smiling did He wanna be a basketball legend?

Did He wanna spend the rest of his life playing B Ball living a lie?, Terrence forced a smile for his brother.

"Basketball Legend..Terrence Howard."