𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞

"When you find a guy who is powerful, a big father figure, you latch onto him immediately."

"Alcoholism is a well documented pathological reaction to unsolved grief." - David Cook.
————————————————————————

New Father Figure,
Chapter 7.

Terrence stared at hisself in the mirror as He got ready, He was gonna try to look good even If It hurts.

Terrence messed with his hair as He got ready, He smiled at hisself..Damn Was He fine.

Call Him Cocky All You Want But He was a fine mothafucka, He smiled at hisself doing a little twirl in the mirror

"We get it, You're hot." Terrence's Brother, Tray said walking by his room "Aye Let It Be Known!" Terrence shouted laughing, making his brother laugh.

Today Wasn't about mourning a death, It was about celebrating a life..and That's What Terrence was gonna Atleast try to do it.

"Terrence Come On!, The Henson's Are waiting for us." Terrence's Mom, Yelled. Yeah Taraji didn't know the man but She was gonna be there for her Bestfriend.

"Coming!" Terrence yelled, grabbing his keys and rushing downstairs.
————————————————————————
Terrence felt a pain in his heart as He watched them bury Pops and Travis..He never would've thought that They'd kill them, Nobody did.

Who would do that to a thirty-nine year old man and a fifth-teen year old kid?

What shook him the most was that, The kid He beat up..Scott, was his son..Terrence shook his head knowing that the barbershop was going down for business when He found out that Pops gave it to Scott, He's probably gonna start selling weed there or some shit.

Terrence bet that He could've ran it better then him, But shit happens and That was Pops Son, Oldest to exact.

Terrence dropped his head as Taraji laid her on his shoulder, making him look at her. "Hey If You gotta cry, Do It." Taraji told him, Terrence looked at her for a minute before tears came out of his eyes "Mayne.." Terrence sniffed, Taraji grabbed his hand for comfort "It's gonna be Okay."

Terrence was lost for words, He never thought He'd lose Pops in all honesty.

Knowing He did Broke Him into pieces.

Terrence just nodded at her, making her sigh before kissing his cheek and walking away.

Terrence just stared at the gravesite him, Outta all people why him?...He was gonna miss the man like crazy.

But He still had their memories, and That was better then having none.

Terrence sighed, throwing down his flower before walking away.

"Terrence, Ima ride with my parents If tHaTs Ight with you." Taraji spoke, He was bummed out but It was Ight. "It's cool." He told her "Dont do nothing dumb, Ight?" Taraji told him, Terrence nodded with a smile. "I won't." Terrence spoke, "You promise?" Taraji asked, Terrence nodded. "I promise, Taraji." Terrence replied,

"Okay.." She let out a breath. "Bye, Love You BabyWipes." She said teasingly making him smile "Love You too and Quit calling me that." Terrence told her, Taraji laughed kissing his cheek, before walking away to her parents.

He smiled as She walked away, vanishing When She disappeared.

He hopped inside his car, He knows She said don't do anything dumb and He promised He wouldn't but right now He was driving where ever The Road leads him.
————————————————————————
Terrence sighed before throwing back yet another glass, He'd never thought or could even utter the thought of Losing Pops.

It kinda made him think, hard..about life especially.

Taraji helped him a little bit, When She took him to the Auditorium.

What If He did start acting?, Could that be what He wanted to do? Even If His Dad wanted him to play basketball.

It's always him, him, him.

Him, Terrence didn't even feel like He was living his own life.

He was Living Trevon Howard's Life.

Terrence stared into distance before He felt someone touch his shoulder making him turn..

It was Boris.

"Terrence What Are You Doing Here?" Boris questioned, "Uh." Terrence shrugged. "Terrence You're Underage." Boris told him, "I know that," Terrence said, Like It was Nothing.

"Why are you at a bar then Man?" Boris questioned, Terrence looked up at him before looking back at the glass, making Boris do the same thing.

"How Many Have You Had?" Boris questioned, "1." Terrence spoke. "15." The bartender snitched making Terrence suck his teeth.

"Mayne, Mind Yours." Terrence snapped making The Bartender put his hands up in surrender and go back to his business. "15?!" Boris questioned, raising his tone making people look at him.

"Shh!" Terrence drunkly shushed him, making Boris look at his sideways before lowering his tone.

"15?!" Boris repeated, lowering his tone, Terrence nodded before trying to down another drink, Boris took it from him. "You've had enough." Boris told him, making Terrence suck his teeth.

"Lost Track Of Time?" A Man suddenly asked  making Terrence turn, "My Bad." Terrence slurred, standing up.

"See Ya, Boris." Terrence drunkly said, getting up, Before walking past the man sliding a 100 dollar bill in his hand, Boris shook his head at Terrence and The Man before jumping up to follow Terrence.

"Terrence!" Boris snapped following behind him, "Have you done this before Boy?" Boris asked, Terrence shook his head.

"Do you have a ride?" Boris questioned, "Yeah My Car—"Terrence paused making Boris pause. "Them Bitches took my motherfuckin' car!" Terrence cursed, Knowing His Parents were gonna be pissed! "Terrence." Boris spat, Terrence quickly turned to him "It wasn't my fault, Mayne." Terrence admitted, putting him hands up in surrender.

Boris shook his head at him, Next thing you know Terrence was puking everywhere making Boris quickly jumped back. "Fuckk!" Terrence shouted, before throwing up once again, "You need to go home." Boris said grabbing him. "Anywhere but there, They Gonna beat my ass." Terrence told him, Boris sighed before putting A Drunk Terrence in his car.

"You should be worried about me beating yo ass." Boris mumbled before jogging around the car, and getting inside.
————————————————————————
"Fuck..My Head Hurts." Terrence spoke, waking up with a lingering headache..washing his hand over his face.

He opened his eyes, It was blurry. He rubbed his eyes, looking around It was clear.

"It's called a hangover, Son." Boris spoke, holding a cup of water and Advil. "What Happened?" Terrence asked, with a brow.

"Let's just say You had a little too much to drink." Boris told him, before handing him the cup and Advil. "Drink that." Boris said making Terrence do exactly What He said.

"I'm never drinking again." Terrence said clenching his head making Boris laugh, He even knew Terrence was lying to hisself.

"What Time Is It?" Terrence asked making Boris check his watch. "...5:30 AM." Boris told him, making Terrence eyes widen.
————————————————————————
Just A Game,

TBC