𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 - 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐉

"I'm so tired of being faithful, to you, ima do you wrong, baby! I played the games, I played my cards, You breaking rules, You breaking hearts. You second guessing what you want darling. Steady playing me so I'm just gonna, Keep on moving my body, All over somebody body else!"
————————————————————————
{ unedited }

Milk and OJ,
Chapter 31

Exiting the bathroom, Terrence dodged the football that was being thrown a cross the hall as He walked into his bedroom. Pulling his pants on, his brother uninvitedly rushed into his room. Terry's brows knitted at the boy. "Have you seen my Adidas!?" Trey hollered, swinging Terrence's closet door open, Terrence scoffed.

"Nigga you mean my Adidas?" He questioned, lifting his brows, grabbing his shirt from off his bed. Trey waved him off, going through his brother's closet, not finding anything that belonged to him.

Terrence watched his brother skim through his closet, suddenly Trey's eyes sparkled at something that wasn't his Adidas but much better ones. His brother's New J's, as if it was a movie, the bright shoes almost blinded him. He didn't want them, He needed them. "I'll tell dad you smoking if you don't give these to me!" Trey yelled, turning to face his brother as if what he said was a threat, holding up his bland new red and black Air Jordan's. Terry merely stared at him.

"I stopped smoking so gone head." Terry shrugged, oddly nonchalant. Groaning, Trey hopped up from the ground, not finding his shoes in his brother's closet. Ignoring his brother's rants, Terry pulled on a hoodie, although it was almost 101 degrees outside. His parent's didn't understand how He could do it, standing outside in the hot ass sun with a hot ass hoodie on. "I'll let you wear mine, stop bothering him." Kahlil spat towards Trey, stopping in Terry's doorway. eagerly rushing out of Terrence's room, Trey followed behind Kahlil.

"Hold on! You said I could wear them!" Terry heard Nelly yell as He exited his room, shutting his door behind him.

Making his way down the stairs, Terry nearly bumped into his baby sister at the bottom of the stairs. "Gooo!" She whined like the spoiled 5 year old she was. Silently moving out of her way, He let her rush past him. He wondered why she was in such an hurry. He walked into the kitchen where his mother was doing Antonio's hair.

Looking up from Antonio's head, She looked towards her son who was shuffling over. She rose a brow at him grabbing a bowl from the sink, swiftly cleaning it, just as the clock dinged 7:10. "Hurry up you have school in less than twenty!" Anita rushed him, instead of asking what was wrong, He grabbed the Halloween fruity pebbles, not caring if it was personally his sisters.

Terry didn't respond, more so ignoring his mother, opening the fridge, He reached inside, grabbing the milk next to the Orange Juice. Walking back over to his bowl, He poured the cereal inside before twisting the top off of the milk pouring it into his cereal. In mid of braiding Antonio's hair, Anita looked up towards her son and frowned.

"Terrence..that's Orange Juice." Anita alerted, Stopping, Terry looked at the orange juice in his hand. Biting his lip, brows creasing together, He huffed, sullenly, placing down the orange juice, falling back into the chair that was behind him, dramatically. "Why are you being so dramatic?" The 8 year old asked, Antonio held no sympathy in his tone for his older brother.

"Taraji was surreal about this breakup." He moped, bringing confusion to each person in the room. Bruno's brows furrowed at the boy, overhearing him, as He walked downstairs. "And You weren't?" Bruno asked, alerting his presence, causing heads to turn towards the stairs.

"I wasn't a hundred about it!" He shouted, he was more so 10% about it. In all honesty, He only agreed because she wanted to break-up. He knew who held his heart for and it was her.