𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"I'll continue to fight for you, because giving up is just not an option."
————————————————————————

Fighting For What's Mine,
Chapter 5.

Terrence sighed watching his team practice, His father made him run laps cause of the stunt He did at dinner the other day..

Terrence heard the door close meaning his father left "Throw Me The Ball." Terrence told them, Darrel turned to him and threw him the ball.

" Terrence told them, Darrel turned to him and threw him the ball

"This nigga really got a unfair advantage." One of the teammates said making Terrence turn to him "How?" Terrence questioned with a brow. "Coach is yo dad whatchu mean how?"The Guy told him, Terrence scrunched up his face "Having Coach as My Dad don't mean nothing." Terrence told him as He shook his head.

"It means a lot..You wouldn't be on this team If you wasn't." The Guy said making Terrence scrunch his face again. "Nigga I got here on my own." Terrence told him.

"Yeah, Whateva..Ima let yall believe that." The Guy said suck his teeth, walking away "Nah Nigga don't walk away say what's yo mind." Terrence said as The Guy turned around.

"You Know What, You probably right..The reason you probably here is because yo girl helped you out." The Guy Spat, "And What Is That Supposed to mean?" Terrence spat back walking up to the guy "She probably fucked her way and yours into here." Terrence raised a brow now You can talk shit about him but you can't say nothing about Taraji..Next thing you know Terrence punched the guy in the face making a fight break out "Terrence Chill!" Terrence heard somebody yell as Terrence started to punch the guy.

After getting a couple punches in, They finally got Terrence off of him.. Terrence felt somebody grab him turning around It was The Principle, Oh Boy Was He In for it.
————————————————————————
Terrence stared at them as His Father talked to the principle "Yes Sir, We understand It'll never happen again." His Father told him "Right, Terrence?" He asked turning to him, Terrence just stared at his father. "Right, TERRENCE?" His father asked again, raising his voice making Terrence suck his teeth. "Right." After that Terrence was forced to apologize to the kid Even If The Guy talked bad about Taraji, Because It wasn't his place to punch the kid.. But Overall He was just suspended for a week.

"Terrence! What Is Wrong With you! If I wasn't your father you would've been kicked off the team." Trevon spat, Terrence shrugged It's not like He cared about playing. "Terrence, Don't do that shit again Man!" His father snapped at him as Terrence got in his car and his father got in his.

Terrence Knew He was gonna get a earfull If He went home So He stopped by the BarberShop.

"Hey," He greeted walking In, He ain't have no money So He was just gonna chill. "Hey T." They greeted back, "You thought about getting a job here yet?" Pops Asked, They call him Pops Cause He's like a father figure to everybody..Terrence looked around with a raised brow "Here?" Terrence asked, The Man Nodded.