𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.

"Breaking others, just to make us happy."
————————————————————————
{unedited.}

The UnTold Truth,
Chapter 24

Taraji sat there, her hands shaky. Was this really happening?, Could something actually be wrong with him? Was the love of her life really laying down in a hospital bed Unconscious right now?

She didn't know what to do, She didn't know what to say. "It'll be okay." Tre said, squeezing her hand. She cut her eyes at him, before hitting his hand away. His eyebrows knitted, raising his hands in surrender.

"Hey, I know He was your Bestfriend,  but He was my boyfriend too. We gotta stay strong okay?, All Tre did was try to help you." Janet told her making everyone stare at her. Taraji sighed. "I'm sorry." She apologized to him, He just nodded at her.

She dropped her head in her hands, before groaning and looking up, trying her best not to cry again. Janet eyed her, Taraji was crying more then She was. And That was odd to her? She felt like Taraji was the girlfriend and She was just the Bestfriend.

"Family of Terrence.." The Doctor trailed, as He looked up, everyone stood with quickness. "Howard?" He questioned, "That's us." Tyrone blurted.

"What happened to our son?" Anita asked, jumping up. Bernice right beside her. "Ma'am, Sir, Could I talk to you in private?" The Doctor asked, Tyrese eyebrows knitted as Everyone look at them.

He rubbed his stash, before nodding his head. "Uhm..Yeah, Yeah." He said, turning to his wife before they followed the doctor.

"Well Ma'am..Sir Your son overdosed." The Doctor finally admitted, Tyrone put his hand over his mouth, as Anita's eyes widen, her eyebrows knitted.

"Overdosed?!" Anita asked, As Tyrone mind started to race. They're gonna kick him off the team if they find out, they'll never let him play again!

"Yes ma'am, We found LSD acids in his system." He told her, Anita's heart broke. "Oh my fucking god." Left Tyrone's lips, as He turned around. He washed his hands over his face before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"First It was drinking!, Now Drugs what is wrong with your son?!" Anita asked him, before groaning. "I mean..I don't understand when did He start doing drugs?" Tyrone asked her, Her eyebrows knitted.

"When?!, How did He get them?!" She asked, Tyrone bit the inside of his lip before looking up at her. "There's only one person we can ask." He said, making her look at him weird.

"Taraji!" Tyrone yelled, entering the waiting room, lucky It was just them in there. "Yeah?, Is He Okay?, What happened?, Why did he pass out??, What did--" He cut her off short.

"Has Terrence been doing drugs?" Tyrone suddenly asked making everyone's eyes widen. "Drugs?" Taraji asked, confused. Drugs?, Terrence would never do drugs!

"No!" She blurted, Tre stood up beside her. "Yeah Sir, We've been with him day in and day out. We didn't see him take no drugs." Tre told them making Darius stand aswell.

"But We do have something to admit." Darius spoke, Everyone turned to them. Tre rubbed the back of his neck. "Some of the basketball players tried to drug him." Tre admitted.

"Drug Him?" Taraji asked, snapping her head towards them. "They all jealous, some psychos." Darius said, shaking his head. "some crazy motherfuckers out here man, We was gonna handle it after the game. But We didn't think It was that serious." Tre said, licking his lips and shaking his head.

"What was it anyways?" Boris asked, The Doctor turned to him. "LSD." He blurted, everyone gasp, some people their hands over their mouths.

"Damn, Kids pop that all the time. How much they give him?" Their other teammate, who tagged along, Chris spoke. "They must've put it in his drink." Trey said, standing up.