𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬.

There are different kinds of fathers. Those who love unconditionally, those who love on condition, and those who never love at all.
————————————————————————

Daddy Issues,
Chapter 16

Terrence walked into her room with a frown on his face, Taraji knew that frown too well. "He left again?" Taraji questioned, Terrence nodded..Terrence's Dad would leave for a year or two and come back, and If He was being honest He was getting tired of it.

Like Why leave?, For What?? He asked hisself that 24/7 and never knowing why.

It hurt him so much cause It felt like He just got him back..

"It'll be okay." She told him, "I don't think it will Taraji." Terrence said making Taraji stare at him. "What if He's doing something again!?" Terrence asked, jumping to conclusions, Taraji stared at him. "Terrence.." She trailed, "I mean it could happen Taraji!, You remember that time when we were 13 and we caught him?" Terrence questioned, Taraji stared at him.

4 years ago,

"You suck!" Taraji yelled as Terrence carried both of their backpacks home, "Shut Up before I throw your backpack on the side of the road." He snapped making Taraji pause. "You wouldn't!" She dared, Terrence did a evil grin. "I would." He dared right back, "Terrence You would never!" She said, giving him a stare He smirked. "Wanna bet?" Terrence asked, Taraji stared at him with warning eyes as He smirked.

"Terrence!" She screamed when He pretended to throw her backpack, He laughed.

"Dummy." He laughed making her pout, "You won't be saying that when you do my homework." Taraji told him, "Maybe..Cause I'll get all the answers wrong on purpose to make you look like the dummy." Terrence said making Taraji's eyebrows narrow, Terrence cheesed at her face.

"I-I'll do my own homework." She stuttered, Terrence laughed. "That's what I thought." Terrence said as They started walking towards their houses, "Mines or yours?" He questioned, "Yours, cause I feel like my people are doing you know what.." Taraji said with a disgusted face making him laugh.

Terrence and Taraji cracked jokes and laughed as They walked in, Until hearing his dads voice. "Shh!" He shushed her, Taraji raised a brow.

"You hear that?" Terrence questioned, "Your Dad?" She asked tilting his head in confusion "Yeah..Who Is Talking To Though?—.." Taraji stared at him, "Mr. Howard!—" She started to yell, before Terrence's eyes widen putting his hand over her mouth.

"Shut Up!" He whisper-shouted, "What Why?!" Taraji tried to get out, She got it out enough that Terrence understood as His hand was still covering her mouth. "We gotta figure out who He talkin to!" Terrence told her, whisper-shouting.

Taraji removed his hand, "He's talking to your mom obviously and don't put your nasty hand over my mouth again, Ion kno where that thing has been!" She told him, Terrence looked at her offended before smirking. "It's been up—Don't finish that sentence you nasty hooligan!" Taraji whisper-yelled cutting him off making him laugh.

"And My mom doesn't get off until 8, and It's 4..and She can't take calls so It's not her..." Terrence started, Taraji's eyes sparked making him stare at her confused before groaning, She grinned at him.

"We can finally be spy's?!" She asked, with a huge grin. "Nooo!" He whined, "Yes!, You so lucky Ion got our outfits!"Taraji told him, a little angry making him smile.

"I'm soooo veryyyyy lucky." He dragged with a smile, Taraji rolled her eyes. "Come On Lets get to work." She said grabbing his hand, leading them towards his dad.