𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐞.

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs."
————————————————————————

Druggin' The Foe,
Chapter 23

Terrence clenched his head, his thoughts breaking him down. "Terrence get on court!" He heard his coach yell making him look up.

Terrence slowly jogged towards the court, feeling nauseous, He couldn't focus on anything He heard the buzzer go off, hurting his ears. The ringing making him feel like someone was cutting off his ears.

Terrence looked around feeling like his brain was betraying him at this time, Taraji watched as Terrence grabbed his head..She started to worry if something was wrong.

"Girl it'll be okay..He just thinkin'," Mary told her making Taraji turn to her. "Thinking?, He looks like He's finna pass out!" Taraji said, getting up about to run over to him to see what's wrong but Mary grabbed her. "Calm Down Raji, Do That and Everyone will know." Did She care about her boyfriends wellbeing or that everybody would know they were dating on the downlow?..That's not a hard question, his wellbeings.

When She was about to run to him the game already started, and Terrence was not focused on the game at all..It was like something was wrong and Taraji was scared for him.

Terrence started to lose his balance, as his eyesight started to blurry..his head messing with him, He looked down at his hands.

his head messing with him, He looked down at his hands

"What the fuck.." Terrence whispered to hisself, Before everything else went dark.

10 Hours Before,

"Yeah, Dad I won't! I know it's the finals." Terrence spoke to his dad on the phone as He put on his Jacket, Nodding to everything his father said although He didn't hear much He was thinking about Taraji and how He was gonna break it down to Janet.

"Dad!" Terrence shouted making his dad pause. "I gotta get to practice man..I'll talk to you later." Terrence rushed out, hanging up the phone. He really didn't wanna speak to his father after what recently happened.

Terrence washed his hands over his face, But it's life..and It's not always fair. Suddenly Terrence felt someone jump on his back almost making him fall. "Did I scare you?," A Voice asked, making him smile..Already knowing it was Taraji.

"Yes..Now get off my back fatass." He snapped, hitting her butt making her jump off and hit his arm. "I'm not fat! You fatass!" She snapped back, before her eyes widen and turning to his mirror.

"Wait are you serious is my ass fat?," She said, starting to really worry checking herself out making Terrence chuckled shaking his head.

"Your ass is perfectly fine baby..and If it wasn't I'd still love you either way." He spoke, pecking his lips making her smile. "Soo you ready fa tonight?" She asked, with a smile wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hell Yeah! We finna win tonight baby." He told her, as He held her by the waist.