𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬.

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything,"
————————————————————————

The Howard's and The Henson's,
Chapter 29.

"Guys Look!" Tay yelled, running towards his friends, holding up his hand as he ran through a crowd of people. The three looked from the lion exhibit to their friend. "What's that?" Terrence asked, looking at his friends arm.

"A Tattoo!" Tay chirped, while Taraji and Terrence were in Awe Tracie wasn't, She rolled her eyes. "It's fake." Tracie spoke, crossing her arms causing Tay to glare at her. "No duh." He snapped at her, She rolled her eyes.

"If I ever got a tattoo it'd be a Angel wing." Taraji spoke, before jumping onto Terrence's back. "I'd get a Lion." Terrence spoke, holding Taraji up, as Taraji looked towards the lions again.

"A Lion? Why?" Taraji asked, resting her head on his shoulder. "Because they're cool?" He spoke, with a brow, as he turned to face the exhibit again. Tracie pursed her lips, they've been sitting here for hours, just because it was Terrence's favorite animal. It was almost time for lunch, meaning they only had two hours left for the field trip, wasting the other two for a damn lion.

"That's dumb." Tracie spat, causing Terrence to frown. "No, It's not. What would you get?" Taraji asked, pinching Terrence's cheek, causing Tracie to roll her eyes.

"I don't know." Tracie shrugged her shoulders, as Tay smiled. "I'd get a snake on my neck." Tay jumped in, pointing to his neck as they walked from the exhibit, Terrence barely able to keep Taraji on his back.

"We should all get a tattoo together." Taraji chirped, causing all of them to smile as they stopped at the penguins. "Not the same one! Y'all would choose something girly!" Tay said, causing Terrence to nod.  "No we wouldn't!" The Girls defended,  Terrence scoffed.

"Yes y'all would! Taraji just said, a pink butterfly earlier!" Terry responded making Taraji's eyebrows knit at him.

"I said, Angel wings!" She snapped, jumping off his back, and hitting him in the arm. "Same thing!" Terrence yelled, trying to dodge her hits. The kids went back and forth over a dumb tattoo.

"Whatchu mean?" He asked, causing her to grab one of her mirrors and show him the Lion Tattoo on his arm.

"I don't.." He cut hisself short, checking his pockets. He let out a breath of relief pulling out his wallet and keys.

Taraji stared at the tattoo. "You're a dumbass." Taraji said, shaking her head, Terrence was confused as he turned to her.

"What?" Terrence asked, his brows knitted before looking down at his arm again. "Oh." He simply said, like the shit was no biggie. His mom was gonna beat his ass.

"I said, I was gonna get a tattoo anyways." Terrence shrugged, Taraji gently wrapped something around it as He stared at the TV.

"I know, I'll never get one." Taraji said to him, He let out a chuckle. "That's a lie, you're gonna get one some day. I bet you." Terrence told her, taking his attention from the television.

"I promise you by your fucking twenties you will." Terrence said, turning to her. She gave him a unpleasant look. "Right there on your wrist, or on your backside." Terrence spoke, pulling her hand into his. She frowned.

"You bet?" She asked, "I bet." Terrence replied with a smile, she gave him a uncertain look. "Ion know." She trailed, shaking her head as her boyfriend smirked.

"We'll see." Terrence spoke, as he darted his tongue across his lips, staring at her, with a serious facial expression, one that caused her bottom lip to poke out. The two had a stare off, until she gave up, causing him to grin.