𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝!

Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
————————————————————————
{Unedited.}

Drafted!,
Chapter 20.

"Baby!" Terrence yelled, as He sat on the edge of the couch catching Taraji's attention. "What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes wondering why this nigga woke her up outta her sleep.

"I was drafted! I'm in!" He yelled with a small smile, Although He didn't love basketball He was kinda ish starting to like it..I mean He was forced to play If He liked it or not.

Taraji smiled and leaned up quickly and hugged him from behind.

"I'm so proud of you!" She spoke, honestly before kissing his neck making him smile

"I'm so proud of you!" She spoke, honestly before kissing his neck making him smile. His smile and mood dampening as He read further down the paper, Taraji noticed it and looked down at the paper. "What's wrong?" She asked him, making him hand over the paper.

She read over it, mumbling tiny bits. "Terrence Howard, you've been drafted to the nba finals..blah blah blah..You'll have to stay at campus for 8 to 10 months.." She mumbled, rereading over it before catching on. "8 to 10 Months?!" She shouted, letting go off him and standing up.

"I can't last that long without you!" Taraji told him, making him frown before turning to her. "I know...I'm sorry baby." Terrence said, with a sad face. "It's not your fault.." She said, with  a frown aswell. "Can I come visit you though?" She asked him, making him turn to her. "Of Course! What kinda question is that?, You could always visit me!" He told her making her smile.

"When does it say you leave?," She questioned making him look at the paper again. "Next Week!" He told her, looking up.

"Okay then we got a whole week together!" She said, smiling before pulling him into a hug. "Yeah, So Whatchu wanna do first?" He asked her, hugging her back. Taraji smiled big before pulling back from the hug and locking eyes with him.

When He said, Whatchu wanna do first He meant together Not Watch her get her nails done. "Come On Tarajiii.." Terrence whined making Taraji turn to him. "Terrence Hold Up!" She snapped at him making him frown.

"Boys Right?,"  Taraji said, making her Nail Artist look up at her. "You can tell me that again..I mean we're lucky to have them but mm...sometimes they.." She said, trailing but Taraji caught onto what she was saying.

"Yeah, I get whatchu mean..But Like With Terrence He ain't like the others..He'll be by your side through everything, He's like my other half..." Taraji confessed, locking her with Terrence through the mirror. "That's what I love about him." She said, as He smiled at her making her smile back.

"Then missy you one lucky girl." She said, making Taraji stop locking eyes with Terrence. "Am I?" She questioned making the woman raise a brow. "Hm?" She hummed, a little confused as She polished her nails.