𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲.

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
————————————————————————

Lover Boy,
Chapter 9

Lover Boy,Chapter 9

"Wassup T." Everybody greeted as He walked in, He couldn't lie and Say it didn't feel good walking back into the gymnasium after a week of not playing. "How's yo back old man?" One of his Teammates joked making him suck his teeth at him.

"Mayne fuck you! I ain't old..I'm young and good lookin'." Terrence told them, cockily smiling making his team roll his eyes at his cockiness, Terrence smirked.

"Y'all ready for the game though?" His Ol' Pal, Bryce asked. "Of Course, I bet Terrence has been dying to play since He's been on locked down." A Teammate, Darius echoed making Terrence look at him and nod.

In all honesty, He wasn't..He liked playing basketball but He didn't want to play his whole life.

"Where's Darrell?" Terrence asked, noticing He wasn't there..The Boys shrugged making Terrence tilt his head in confusion.
————————————————————————
Taraji laughed as Darrell kissed on her neck, He chuckled as She pushed him away. "D Quit." She giggled making him smile. "Ight Ight." He laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

Taraji laid her head on his chest as They sat down on his livingroom couch.

"You think yo luh boyfriend gonna have a problem with us?" Darrell asked, after a pause Taraji groaned knowing He was referring to Terrence.

"Terry's my Bestfriend, He won't have a problem with it." She told him, Darrell raised a brow. "Terry?" He asked, with a brow.

She gave him a look making him laugh. "I'm joking..!" He laughed, Taraji stared at him before laughing it off.

"Seriously, You sure He'll be okay with us?" Darrell asked, "Let's just watch the movie Okay?" Taraji said, looking up at him changing the subject.

Darrell knew She did, and that she didn't wanna speak on it "Sure, Let's finish it already cause I gotta get ready for the game later anyways." He told her making her smiled and turned her attention to the Television.
————————————————————————
That Tonight,

————————————————————————That Tonight,