03

dedicating this chapter for this two! DorkSeven & panaceaaxiom  <33 just a little gift for supporting and anticipating for this book! it means a lot.

they were already done eating, they did nothing, they didn't talk after their conversation awhile ago. but it's fine, atleast they didn't argue about it.

they bid their farewell's to the owner and stepped out of the store. they were welcomed by a cold wind, making chan giggle from the sudden coldness. cheol noticed it, as he always do, he went close to the younger and place his hands on both sides of chan's arms and rub his hands, up-down. it didn't matter to chan since he always do it, it became a habit since then.

you still didn't change, still not used to cold” cheol teasingly said, earning a soft punch from the younger, but cheol just laugh it off and continued what he's doing until chan feel warm again.

you good already?” chan were already feeling sleepy, before he drift off from his dreamland, even if he's standing there, he snapped back as he felt the coldness on him again, until he realize that cheol already removed his hands from his arms.  he nodded a yes to the older but he still feel cold.

they started walking but now, they're much closer to each other, their hands were brushing against each other. and when chan felt it, he moved away from the older, leaving a small gap between them.

cheol, how long have you two been?” chan said out if the blue, cheol got it immediately. you know, if chan was just someone, cheol will though that the latter has a crush on him or try to make a move to his girl.

eight or nine months” cheol was just answering to the latter's question, no other explanation but just the answer to the question, which made chan even more curious.

are you—

before chan could even finish his sentence, cheol stopped him, seems a little bit annoyed from the younger's question.

chan, please, just for this once, i don't want to think about her, can we just enjoy this time, with just the two of us?” cheol asked, almost begging, a hint of sadness and hurt in his voice is too obvious. making chan worried and guilty for asking too many questions.

sorry” that's all chan could say, and again, they walked in silence. but it really didn't matter. they are already near chan's house when cheol stopped walking, but chan was just continued walking until he didn't felt the other's presence beside him.

chan also stopped from walking and turned around, seeing that cheol is five meters away from him. he's just standing there, staring at the younger. they just stood there, staring at each other directly to their eyes, as if they can talk through it. until cheol raised both of his arms wide open, waiting for a hug. chan immediately got it, the urge to hug the older once he saw this awhile ago came back, he smiled before he could run towards the latter.

cheol let chan collide himself to his, feeling the warmth he's longing for, he finally got it. cheol wrapped his arms around the younger when he felt chan's arms around his waist. he hugged the younger tighter, and it didn't matter to chan, it really doesn't matter, as long as it is seungcheol.

they just stood there, the five meters gap between them is gone, they are now hugging each other, as if they didn't saw each other for years. they just can't seem to let go of each other. cheol's chin is resting in chan's shoulder, while chan just shove his face to older's chest, sniffing his scent.

and with that moment, they knew that they do miss each other. they miss those times where they can be this close to each other. acting boyfriends until they thought they were dating. 

they just cherish the moment, hugging each other, enjoying each other's presence, eyes closed.

until they realized that they're doing it for so long, but they just can't let go of each other.