15

his hands were sweating intensely and his legs isn't stopping from shaking, and he literally can feel that he's slowly having bruises because of his non-stop fidgeting with his fingers.

he's literally cursing his cousins inside of his head right now and he mentally take note that he'll need to get back on them. this is just so unfair for him.

jihoon and seokmin already went off just right before chan could say a word, they literally sprinted out of the shop and which gain attention from everyone in the shop, leaving the younger even more embarrassed.

whenever he heard a ringing sound when the door opened, his heart beats faster that anytime it could explode. but chan couldn't just leave the older here, well, he have a choice though, but he's that kind of person that will do everything just to be with their crush. chan can't even identify if he's nervous because of what happened a week ago or because he'll get to see the older after a week without hearing a word from him.

but now, he don't know if he can face the older or leave him here. he's thinking about doing the latter but his guilt is already crawling up to him, he can't do that. well, maybe he can, he just don't want to do it.

while he was at the middle of his thoughts, his phone vibrated, making him flinched. he took it out from his pocket and checked who was it.

from: boo

top of the mall, go here, now.

chan sighed as he read the message, well, atleast he have valid explanation to his hyungs which he doesn't even have to explain as to why he ditched his friend. after all, cheol did it this to chan before, and they know about that.

before chan could go out, he cleaned up his desk and secured his stuffs inside his pocket, making sure that he doesn't leave anything important, and when everything is okay. he rushed to the bus stop and went to the mall to meet his friends.

chan was already inside the bus, sitting at the window side, and there he saw seungcheol rushing his was to the ice cream shop. the younger was again, mesmerized. seungcheol isn't wearing anything too much to get that attention, but to chan's eyes, just by seeing his face, he's enough sight to see, to stare at.

how can i get you to be mine?” chan said as he placed his chin in his palm, releasing a sigh, feeling at loss. he just stared outside the window until he lose sight of the older, feeling a bit guilty for squaring the older.

meanwhile, seungcheol arrived at the ice cream shop, but there were no signs of jihoon or seokmin or chan. yes, chan, he was too sure that the three were together that's why he decided to come.

honestly, these past days, he's been literally thinking about chan. after that incident, he suddenly don't know how to talk with the younger, until he just let it pass, without the two of them talking about it. but he needed answer, he needed to clear everything out. he loves his girlfriend and so as chan.

but not like how chan wanted it to be.