18

agi, are you still not gonna talk?” seungcheol asked, showing a spoonful of ice cream to his mouth, making him groan out of having brain freeze. chan then noticed this and instead of helping him, he laughed at the older.

yah! don't laugh at me” he said, chan didn't stop laughing though, but being that kind and loving friend, he offered him the water he have, the older then accepted it.

when the older is already okay, chan went back to eating his banana split, while wandering around the shop. and seungcheol, obviously, notice how hard the younger is trying to avoid to talk with him.

agiseungcheol blurted out, itching to know what's going on with chan, and knowing what is the real meaning of his words, a week ago.

agihe again tried to gain the younger's attention, but chan was being stubborn and is trying to ignore the older.

chan” with the help of his stern and commanding tone, seungcheol successfully gained the younger's attention.

hmm-- yes?” chan said, trying to avoid the older's gaze, and just gave his full attention at the banana split he was eating.

look at me” chan was trying, he was trying so hard to keep his attention and his focus at the older, but he's literally not having it, he's still embarrassed with the incident a week ago, and he's being so obvious.

chan, look at me”

“it was mingyuchan placed his hands on his mouth as soon as he speak. making seungcheol's eye widen, not because he's happy, but because he is shocked.

no” cheol, almost inaudible, said. the younger nodded, making cheol look at him in disappointment.

chan, this man harrassed you” seungcheol said, trying to convince the younger to forget his feelings for the latter. if seungcheol even knows the truth.

he changed” chan simply replied, making the older lay on his back, with his forehead creased.

he still harrassed you, chan, get it in your head” he said in stern and angry voice, but trying to tone it down, not wanting to gain attention from everyone inside.

cheol, i can handle myself” chan wanted to bury himself with the words he's saying, and he can feel how annoyed and angry the older is now.

seungcheol isn't changing his expression, he's still angry, and with what chan is saying, he's now furious and wanted to punch that mingyu's face.

before he could reply, the older let out a groan, and leaned at the table with his hands intertwined and placing it at the table.

are you even aware with the words you're saying right now? do you even hear the words you're saying?” seungcheol still can't believe with the younger's words.

chan changed his position, copying the older's posture, letting out a sigh.

ofcourse, i do” chan is really aware that he's digging his own grave right now, and any minute he could even lose his friend right at this moment, but who cares.

if anything happens to you again, don't ever come back at me, ever againwith that, seungcheol stood up and walked out. when cheol was already at the door, he squinted his eyes to chan, which sends a chill down to the younger's spine.

when seungcheol was out of chan's sight, he shoved his face to his palm, thinking how dumb he is.

and he knows, after everything that happened right now, he knows that he loses his friend. his one and only best friend, or so he say.