11

silly. chan thought as he was walking to go inside the mall. that's crazy, he added. he was smiling like fool, without anyone with him to smile with, just him and his earphones plugged into his ears. atleast, he have reason to smile, and it was because of the song and not his not-so-delusional thoughts.

once he already stepped his foot inside the building, he checked his wrist watch, and he still have enough time to roam around before cheol could get out of his university.

he was in the middle of his thoughts on where he should go. arguing with his mind if he should grab snacks or go window shopping.

chan don't know where he is going, he's just following his feets, leading him to elsewhere. until his phone suddenly vibrates, indicating that someone's calling. hoping that it was cheol.

he click the button on his earphones, and instead of hearing the older's low soothing voice. he was greeted by some screeching—most probably his cousins.

where are you? yah stop it ji- ah! what the heck- no- stop thro--- motherfu- im sorry im sorry! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHchan pulled out his earphones when he heard seokmin's screaming and jihoon throwing something that makes the glass to be broken.

yah! hyung- are you two okay? i am at the mall, where are you two?” chan calmly replied, hoping that the other heared him.

hey chan! we're doing great- seokmin! stop it already- chan help!” instead of answering, he just laughed at them, they're probably at jihoon’s pod and seokmin did something.

i did not broke it! you're the one who broket it- jihoon! AAAAAAAAA- stop- AH HELP!- chan always know that i lov- AH WOOZI!-- not with that chair-- woah you're strong- stop NOOOOO” and with that, chan ended the call and just sent  them a message.

chan was about to walk again when h bumped into someone. he was welcomed by a groan which made the him irritated. he is already ready to pick fight with this certain someone but when he looked up. it was a girl.

could you please look where you are walking?” the girl said, with a hint of annoyance and irritated in his voice. chan smirked, making the latter look at him in disbelief.

you should be the one keeping your eyes wide open, i was putting back my phone in my pocket, and i was literally standing at the side” chan replied, obviously, he's irritated, this girl is playing the vicitim card, and chan wouldn't just let this one passed by.

chan isn't that type of person who would literally pick up fights over nothing. if he was accused of doing something or simply throwing the blame on him, he would really throw some fists. i mean, who would want to be falsely accused, right?

ah-ah excuse me? you're on my way and you didn't even bother to step aside” chan just couldn't believe what this person is saying. she was obviously stating that she's the one in the wrong, yet she's still blaming chan for this.

okay, i don't really know what you're up to, but i know what i did, and you know what you did. you already stated that i was in your way, then why didn't you say excuse or walked passed by me? instead of doing it, you decided to bumped into me and play the victim card” that was the longest speech chan have ever told someone, he would be actually lying if he didn't lose his breath while saying those word. well, atleast it did leave an ‘o’ to the one he's speaking with, hoping that she get what he was trying to say and feel ashamed for what she did.

so if you'll excuse me, i have something to do, thank you for killing some time” and with that, chan smiled, placed his both hands on both of his side pockets, and walk passed by the latter.