07

chan and cheol was already walking on their way to the school, as the usual, they're not bothering each other, unlike before, when things are just normal, just the two of them.

it was around lunch time when chan was walking to go to school, he's not late, it's just that his schedule is at lunch time. wearing his earphones and hoodie (it was so hot but since he said that it fits his outfit, no one wants to argue with him with this anymore), blasting everybody talks on his earphone, almost making him deaf. when cheol suddenly pops out of the blue, hanging his arms on chan's shoulder making him lose his balance but cheol easily catches the younger.

"yah! is that even necessary" chan said as he removed one earphone, making the older laugh at him.

"maybe?" he simply replaid earning a nudge from the younger. they started walking not long after.

"let's go out later? i meant let's play billiards? g?" cheol being wanted to be his friend, he always make plan even without consulting with the latter, last minute plans as you call, but cheol will just grab the latter and ran off somewhere not even chan knows where, he will just know when they got there.

"you know i don't know how to play billiards right?" chan said and rolled his eyes to the older, making cheol pout.

"then i'll teach you" chan would be defenitely lying if he said that he's not making up scenarios that time, ofcourse he is making tons of scenarios already, too much for him to make a fanfiction or something.

and even before chan could go extremely far away with his thoughts, he gather himself and chuckled.

"sure, if you'll treat me" he said as he placed back the earphone piece he's holding. the older just nodded with a wide smile on his face.

chan went back to reality when he was greeted with cheol's hands in front of him, ready to snapped it. he then looked at the older, and he was greeted with the latter's smile, revealing his dimples.

"you good?" chan asked, as if he's really okay. cheol just raised both of his shoulder's, not removing the smile plastered on his face.

"you?" cheol asked making the younger do the same stuff he did.

"let's play billiards later?" and as if it was a de javu, chan have to removed his earpiece to make sure he was hearing it right.

"what?" he can feel his heart beating fast, and his palms are getting sweaty, his feelings is a mixture of nervous and excited, and chan didn't like it.

"i said, let's play billiards later?" chan was hearing it right, he wants to go, he really wanted to be this man, atleast for today, but he's scared that it might happen, again.

"you sure?" chan asked, he doesn't wanted the idea that he'll be stood up again because of this certain someone.

cheol knew the younger's reaction, he already knew beforehand, he knows he did something wrong before, and he wanted to make it right this time.

"ofcourse i am, agi" he confidently replied, making chan tilt his head as he heard the nickname again, but clearer. last night was just blabbering and he can't really understand a thing, but now, he heard it clearly—but what's really goes on in his head, 'what in the world does that mean?'.

"so it was agi, i didn't heard it clearly last night, what's the meaning of that?" with a hint of full curiosity in his voice, cheol has to make up a lie or just change the topic.

as if on cue, cheol was saved by the time that they were already in front of cheol's university.

"well, look at this, we're here already" cheol said with full enthusiasm on his voice, chan sighed as he knew that the latter will not say the meaning of it.

"i guess i'll just see you later?" cheol asked, and chan replied with a hum and smiled at the younger. cheol messed the latter's hair earning a groan from him.

"see you!" chan said as he was faced by the older's back, leaving him behind by the entrance.

chan went on his way, and was already standing in the bus stop. and even before he could step on the bus, that was just waiting for him to go, his phone vibrated, revealing cheol's name in it.

cheollie

u better not stood up on me this time :((
see you there agi!

chan didn't bother to reply, he just chuckled and went inside the bus.