05

dedicating this to ljngchn i hope this can make it up from making u cry from the previous chapter, hope u enjoy <33

they were already at chan's place, since cheol will have a sleepover, chan told cheol to stay in the living room for a while, for him to clean his room.

it actually didn't matter to cheol, if it's messy or not, he's used to it anyway. cheol have been to sleep over with chan so many times. their parent's is fine with, you can say that they are family friends. even with chan's cousins, they're also close.

cheol was sitting in the couch and his eyes roamed around the room. ‘things have change here huh’ he thought, his eyes stopped at collection of frames, and saw a familiar picture in it.

cheol stood up and walked over the shelves where the frames are located. he grabbed the one he's staring at and looked at it—reminiscing.

it was those times where they always go out, go to the mall after school, though they're not in the same school and not in the same year, they still have the time to see each other and hang out; eat at the food court, go to the arcade where cheol used to play billiards while chan were sitting on the bench near him, watching him play.

cheol was in the middle of his thoughts when chan finished cleaning his room, once he get out of his room, he saw cheol standing not too far away from holding the frame where the picture of them was in. cheol didn't seem to notice and chan doesn't want to bother the older. he just stood there, arms crossed across his chest and lean to his side on the doorframe, staring fondly at cheol.

you know, we're really not in good terms right now” that's when it hits chan, cheol still have his girlfriend with him. he can never have cheol just for himself. selfish might it seem, but chan isn't a fan of sharing, even if they are just friends.

“hmm, that's the reason why you don't wanna talk about it awhile ago, ok” chan replied but still has his attention to cheol who's not removing his focus on the frame he's holding.

i don't know chan, it just doesn't feel right” chan began to become curious, and even though he doesn't wanna know wanything about it, he wants to, he needs to.

chan walked towards the couch and comfortably sat there, still looking after the latter. and as if on cue, cheol removed the frame to where it is placed and sat beside chan.

it's already 12:34 AM but they still not sleepy, or they're just fighting their dizziness just to stay up.

no one is talking, neither of them doesn't want to start a conversation, they are just sitting there, staring blankly at the closed TV in front of them.

hey channie” cheol spoke, chan then immediately shift his gaze to the latter, and hummed as a response. he looked back at the younger.

aren't we gonna sleep?” he let out a tired laugh which earned a soft chuckle from the younger.

“I was just waiting for you to go in” chan let out a faint laugh, with that, cheol stood up and went to chan's room, and throwed himself to the bed. chan followed him once he secured the house, leaving a light on his dining area.

hyung! can you atleast leave a space for me” as you can see, cheol already got the whole space in the bed, arms wide open—hugging the bed, leaving chan a itsy tiny bit of space. but cheol is too tired to move, letting out a groan, making chan roll his eyes.

chan decided to move cheol on his own, grabbing cheol's left legs and carrying it to place on cheol's side, as well as his arms that's covering chan's place.

when cheol was already comfortable in his position, chan went to his side and layed beside the older, pulling the blanket over them. they're facing each other, but cheol already has his eyes close, chan though that the latter is already sleeping, smiling at the sight he's seeing.

stop staring at me” chan flinched when he heard the older, the smile on his face immediately vanish. that's when cheol opened his eyes and stared at the latter, chan was getting a bit uncomfortable with it, but sooner, he began to be comfortable.

they're just staring at each other, letting them drown in the ocean of each other's eyes. they're not that close, but they're not that far either. and before they could drown from their dizziness.

hey chan” with that husky tone, it made chan feel things he shouldn't be feeling, especially with this guy in front of him.

he hummed as a response.

can i call you agi?” chan was contemplating and thinking on what cheol is talking about. agi? he doesn't even know if that word exists, but to not cause an arguement, chan just nodded a yes, which made the older smile.

chan slowly drifted to his dreamland, while cheol is still staring at the latter with all fondness in his eyes.

goodnight, agi.