04

the hugging didn't end, they are still standing there, thankfully there's no one outside at those hours.

minutes already passed by, but the hug just getting tighter, the more chan pulls the older closer cheol will also do the same. funny how they were just giving cold shoulders to each other but now look at them, giving the warmth they are longing for.

it was all nice, when cheol's phone vibrate, making the older pull back, but chan doesn't seem to pull back, he's still clinging to cheol but it didn't matter to the older. he grabbed his phone from his back pocket and opened it, revealing a message from his mom, and from his girlfriend.

he disregarded his girlfriend's message and clicked the message from his mom. she's basically, asking if what time cheol will go home. but the older thought about it for a while, it doesn't matter to his mom if he stayed with chan, right? they know chan too well, so i guess it's not bad, right?

after thinking about it thoroughly, he replied with his mom that he'll be staying with chan tonight, he waited for her response, and slowly removed chan's arms around him.

chan shot his eyes open when he realizes cheol removed his arms from his waist, making him look at the latter, confused, tilting his head to the side, waiting for the older to speak.

chan was just observing him while he was waiting for a message from his mom, until his phone vibrated again. he was still holding chans arms by his wrist, when he opened hus phone and read his mom's response. with that, a smile form in the latter's lips, making chan even more confused.

“mom told me to stay over at your house tonight” cheol said with a wide smile plastered on his face, this made chan's heart skip a beat, from chan's soft and happy aura, it changed from being worried. worried about? well, chan is just overthinking. with chan's change in his facial expression, this made grow a worry in cheol.

is that okay though?” and even before chan could know, he just answered the older.

ofcourse it's fine with me!” the younger replied enthusiasically. it really doesn't seem that he's excited, isn't he? cheol smiled at the latter's reaction, making his heart skipped a beat.

if only i can do this always, with you’ chan thought as he processed what just cheol said to him. ‘if only i can keep you all to myself only,’ these thoughts are really driving him crazy but he just can't phantom his one and only best friend being with somebody else. (sounding like you wanted him to be your boyfriend instead of bestfriend, ok.)