21

how about this?” mingyu said, as he holds up the pink plain sweater for the younger to see, but the younger nodded a no and continued searching for a clothing.

it's too hot to wear sweater, gyuchan said with his eyes still focused at the rows of shirt.

but your style right now says otherwise” mingyu said, while looking at the younger from head to toe, and chuckled afterwards, chan then realized what the other has said.

chan then let out a smile and went towards the latter, grabbing the sweater he choose for him. he went to the fitting room and removed his top with the pink sweater.

and before he could get out of the fitting room, he check himself at the mirror, ‘this one's cute huh’ he said to himself. he changed his clothes again and went out.

is that one cute?” mingyu asked as soon as the door opened, chan smiled at him and nodded a yes.

okay, good, let's pay for it first and change your clothes” the latter said, chan passed him the sweater and followed him to the counter.

when they're done with the cashier, mingyu handed chan the paper bag and chan immediately went to the restroom and changed his clothes.

chan was halfway through his sweater when his phone suddenly vibrated, he quickly put on his clothes and grabbed out his phone from his  back pocket.

he sighed as soon as he saw the name in the notifications bar, and already having second thoughts if he should talk to him already or just leave it there.

chan just leave his phone ringing as he fixes his things, but not long after the first ring, his phone rings again, making him irritated. he actually don't care about seungcheol, atleast, not right now, he knows that this is not the right time for them to talk.

he immediately grabbed his things and went out of the bathroom, with his annoyed face, mingyu already knows what's up, he didn't question the younger.

where do you wanna go now?” mingyu asked, holding himself back to ask about the commotion earlier.

i have no idea” the younger simply replied, mingyu just nodded as a response as he don't know what to say anymore.

i have a question, by the way” the latter hesitantly asked, eyeing the younger's reaction.

hmm, what is it?” chan replied, with his thoughts flying away, he tried to understand and listen to the latter's question, hoping that it wasn't about seungcheol.

is that the guy they're teasing with you all the time?” mingyu straightly said, his eyes fixed at the small figure beside him, waiting for the younger's answer. but chan didn't mutter a word, well, it didn't matter at all if he admitted to himself that he already like the older and his feelings isn't just all out of jealousy.

it's ok—

“yes, he is” mingyu lowered his head as he heard the younger's answer. feeling bad for making the latter answer the question he's uncomfortable with.

i thought we're saying secrets now? don't feel bad about it” chan said, tapping the latter's shoulder.

among their group, they're the one's who's really not that close, you will not see the seat beside each other, walk together, talk with each other, they're that casual friends, more like aquaintance.

i like someone from our group, by the way” the latter suddenly blurted out, making the younger shot his eyes wide open as curiousity hits him.

who is it?” chan said as he grab mingyu's arms, holding it tightly while shaking it, hoping that the latter could tell him who it is.

and before mingyu could say his answer, chan's phone suddenly rings, making the younger groan as he knows who the caller is.

it kept ringing and ringing and chan is trying hard to not answer it, it was seungcheol for pete's sake. while chan was debating with himself, mingyu was already irritated and sooner, the device wasn't in the hands of the younger.

hey cha—

what are your problem?” mingyu greeted the other, chan then realizes what has happened, and now he's trying to reach and grabbing his phone from the latter but mingyu keeps on pushing the younger away.

who are— why do you have chan's phone?” seungcheol replied with a hint of irritation in his voice as he remembered that chan is with mingyu and mingyu would be the one who answered the call.

mingyu-ah! give me back my phone” chan shouted, still trying to grab his phone away from mingyu but the latter is tall enough, which is his advantage on this, plus, he's pushing chan back.

ah it was you, you're still with him huh” the other replied but now with an annoyed voice, while chan was still fighting for his phone, mingyu pushed him one last time and raised his hand in front of the younger and pat the air as a signal for the younger to stop.

do we have a problem with that?” mingyu replied as a smirked form in his lips. chan isn't dumb to not notice how their conversation going intense.

yes, we have— seungcheol was suddenly disconnected from the call after chan successfully grabbed his phone from the latter, making him groan out if frustration.

he's honestly not feeling good about chan and mingyu being alone together.