16

chan was on his way to the mall to meet his friends, and he's phone can't stop vibrating, obviously, that was his cousin messaging him. but instead of checking it, chan let it be, and rushed to his friends that was at the top of the mall.

this where they usually hangout after a long hell week, after all, it's s been a while since they hang out.

he already get off the escalator and went straightly to the garden part of the mall rooftop. they're allowed there ofcourse, there are also food stalls and restaurants. as he was walking, he is wiping his forehead where beads of his sweats are visible in which he get from running.

look who's here” wonwoo blurted out as soon as they saw the younger's figure walking towards them.

aw he looked pissed” seungkwan said as he took a sip on his iced americano.

did y'all interupted this kid's date?” jeonghan said earning a chuckle from everyone, as the older emphasized the word date. as chan always do, he rolled his eyes on them before he could walk towards seungkwan and sat beside him.

did you invited me for you to have someone to tease?” chan annoyingly said and the other's just laugh it off and formed an ‘o’ with their mouths.

he's really pissed off” seungkwan said while patting the younger's back, chan just shrugged it off and just decided to enjoy the day with his friends.

they just sat there, sharing each other stories or gossips that was roaming around their university. and yeah, as someone who belongs to a group where the number one gossiper belong, expect to hear tons of gossips in just 20 mins.

did y'all heard the twins migrated already?” seungkwan said, they're now formed in a circle and everyone is intently listening to latter.

chan, you know about this?” seungkwan asked, and chan got the message. he nodded, it was his supposed to be classmates but they don't attended their classes, soon he found out the reason and that's that.

luckily, i don't get to be classmates with them” chan replied, seungkwan nodded.

he used to be with that girl from the other strand, and oh- when they broke up, he tried to hook up with his ex's friend” everyone formed an ‘o’ when they heard it, it was so funny how they react to it, and the way seungkwan raised his head as if he took pride on what he said, feeling that superiority that he's the only one who know that.

seungkwan starts to say more gossips when chan attention was diverted when he saw a familiar figure around the place. he suddenly felt his heart beat faster. it didn't took long, when the person he was observing at were already gone. he don't know if that was seungcheol or he's just hallucinating or he's just thinking so much.

he took out his phone and checked the messages that his cousins sent him, or so he thought. it wasn't from his cousins, well, some of it, but most of it were from seungcheol.

from: seungcheol

do you know where seokmin is?

from: seungcheol

i don't know if you're with them but can you ask them?

from: seungcheol

they aren't answering, sorry for bothering

from: seungcheol

anyway, i might go to the mall instead, just tell them i already went off

chan was right, seungcheol is here, the guy he saw earlier was the older. before he could keep his phone into his pocket, he sent a message to his cousins. he was in the middle of typing his message, jihoon’s name suddenly pops out on his phone.

the younger excuse himself to his friends, and before he could click the green button, he rolled his eyes.

yes hyung?” chan calmly greeted his hyung, waiting for the other to talk.

you didn't stay?” jihoon replied, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. chan let out a sigh.

hmm- seungkwan texted me that's why i went out already” chan explained while still thinking of answers he can say to the olders's follow up questions.

if that's what you say, go back here, we went back” jihoon said, making the younger groan from irritation.

hyung—

“no buts, get your ass back here” and before chan could say an answer, the older disconnected from the call already. chan mentally noted himself that he'll get back on his cousins after this.