19

so you messed it up again?” jihoon said, tapping his fingers at the table, sounding very annoyed at the younger.

chan just nodded his head, with his face still shoved in his palms, hidding his embarrassment.

i told you to talk it up” the older added, chan couldn't lift up his head and face his hyungs. he knows what he did awhile ago. he knows he's the one at fault, and he's feeling really guilty about it.

what's your plan now?” jihoon asked, staring intently at the younger, while seokmin, who was sitting beside him was just listening to the older, doesn't want to get involved.

chan then had the courage face his hyungs, he lifts up his head, revealing a red-faced lee chan, making the olders’ lose their serious face as well as the serious atmosphere that was surrounding them.

don't laugh at me” chan said with his voice cracking up, he immediately turn his head to the side, hiding his face from the two who can't stop laughing at him.

he's really guilty” seokmin finally talked, speaking in between his laughs while jihoon just nodded at him in agreement.

yah! hyung stop it, im badly embarrassed right now” the younger said, trying not to stutter. the two then tried to calm theirselves, but chan’s red face still isn't fading away.

okay okay, should i call boo over? he might help us or something? and maybe soonyoung too” jihoon said calmly, but chan, stared at him in shocked. chan thought, this was the time to get on his cousin.

hyung-- did you just said soonyoung?” chan asked, but seems like almost saying it as a statement, and when he heard chan emphasizing the latter's name, his eyes widen. ‘gotcha!’ chan whisphered to himself.

aye! our jihoonie likes someone” seokmin said as he elbowed the latter's side, while chan was staring at him teasingly.

yah! chan don't change the topic” jihoon said almost shouting at the younger, but chan just laughed at him as he saw the older's now red ears.

he's guilty, he likes that soonyoung guy”  seokmin said as he take a sip from his coke zero, and chan nodded at him in agreement, still teasing the older.

the three of them just continued teasing each other, until they decided to just invite boo over, chan insisted to let soongyoung come over too but the older threatened him with seungcheol making the younger shut his mouth instead.

they just sat there, catching up, telling stories but more like gossips, while waiting for boo to come.

but hey hyung, how did you even met soonyoung?” chan asked making the older blush, too obvious to be noticed by the two.

we met online” an unfamiliar voice suddenly came, making the three of them turn their heads to the source of the voice, in sync.

and there, seungkwan and soonyoung, standing right beside each other, smiling at the three.

“hi hyungs! sorry for bringing this big hamster with me, he won't stop asking to come” seungkwan greeted them and rolled his eyes as he sat beside chan, making the younger move a little to his side.

is it bad to come though?” soonyoung said asking boo to move so he can sit, seungkwan didn't move so soonyoung decided to push the latter harshly, he succeeded though.

while the three were trying to fit into the couch, the two older just watched them, slightly laughing at the scene they're seeing, but jihoon can feel the heat creeping up on his cheeks.

when the three already settled down, jihoon decided to intiate their so-called operation chancheol with chan, the one who is involved in making this operation happen too.