12

chan straightly went to the fourth floor of the mall, going to the food court where cheol and him usually go when they go out.

he immediately found an empty seat and comfortably sat there, not minding the incident happened awhile ago.

chan would be lying if he said that he doesn't feel embarrassed a while ago, he's not used to having that kind of stuffs in public, it usually happens at their school hallway, and he mostly deal with the bullies or those students who feel superior about themselves.

we could say that chan is a hero for others. many people like him, not romantically ofcourse, but him as a person, his personality and anything about him.

but chan doesn't want all of those, well, he might like it but the attention he's having, he doesn't want that from everyone. he wants it from one person only, and that's seungcheol.

he was focusing on his cellphone and already typing texts to be sent to seungcheol, but his gaze were shifted to the one knocking at his table. and just as he expected, it's seungcheol.

cheol showed chan his gummy smile and the latter smiled back at him. atleast he didn't stood up on me this time, chan thought. he removed his earphones as cheol took a seat in front of him.

hey agi, did i made you wait for long or?” cheol asked worriedly, thinking that his friend waited for him for too long. he doesn't want this one wait for him, especially chan, he just doesn't want everything be broken down into pieces again.

nah, i stroll a bit while waiting for you” chan asked making the older feel relieved.

but i think i made a scene awhile ago” he added as he slowly faced down, feeling embarrassed when he thought about it again.

what did you do this time?” cheol asked with a stern voice, shifting his position to better see the face of the latter, forehead creased, looking worried to the younger.

uh so someone accidentally bumped into me and she accused me for being the one at fault when she literally said that it's her fault” chan eagerly explained, cheol knows how chan deal with stuffs and this is one, but it really makes him worried especially he's not with the latter. cheol has been the one that can control the younger's latter, if he's not with him, he'll literally burst, just like he did earlier.

i see, as long as you don't do fist fighting that's good, atleast you controlled your temper” cheol simply said feeling relieved as the fact that it was a she and not a he.

let's go play billiards? arcade? hmm?” chan smiled at him as a yes, cheol then got the message. he stood up and chan did the same.

they were already walking towards the escalator going up, chan leading the way while cheol was just at his back, scrolling through his phone. chan didn't bother to ask as the older quickly went beside him right after.

you good?” chan simply asked, not shifting his gaze to the older, cheol hummed and nodded, chan then smiled at him.

they went straightly to the loading station as soon as the step their foot on the upper floor, chan's heart where beating fast as his thoughts were suddenly clouded with tons of scenarios that might happen while cheol and him play billiards.

the thought of cheol putting his arms around chan's shoulder like back hugging the younger, cheol's hands were holding chan's hand, as he was teaching the latter on what position his hands should be while holding the pole, the closeness, his warmth, his—

chan was cut off from his thoughts when cheol snapped his fingers in front of the latter, making him flinch.

you're spacing out, agi, let's play?” cheol let out a laugh because of the reaction of the younger, chan brushed his thoughts immediately and smiled at the older, nodding a yes before they went to their way inside the arcade.