06

chan woke up with no one sleeping beside him. chan softly scratches his eyes and yawned, stretching both of his arms and his legs. he stood up right after, making him feel dizzy. 

he went outside his bedroom to check if there's any choi seungcheol hanging around his place, he checked the kitchen, the living room, and the bathroom, but there's no any trace of him. he sighed.

ofcourse, he will go home, chan, pull yourself together” he said to himself. he go back to his room and went straightly to the bathroom and wash himself before he make breakfast.

when he finished his business, he find himself comfortable clothes to wear on school, it's their wash day, meaning they don't have to wear their uniforms today. and in the middles of fixing his stuffs, he heard some clanking sounds from his kitchen. chan, being an overthinker that he is, suddenly felt his heart race. he carefully tried to make small sounds as possible.

with only a towel, wrapped around his waist, he grabbed the nearest thing that he can use for later.

he carefully opened the door, not wanting to be loud, so he can catch the intruder, he think it is. he checked on both of his sides to get a glimpse of it, but he can't, and once he feel that he's safe, he went his way towards the kitchen.

crazy thoughts is not getting off his mind, thinking that he's still not ready to die; he still have dreams that he wants to pursue, he still want to spend his time happily with friends and family, and he never thought that only an intruder can put an end to it.

he prepared himself to attack the intruder and is ready to attack anytime by now. well, not until he realized that the intruder was actually someone he knows—that big masculine frame, that familiarity, the aura this man is giving off.

chan laugh at himself as he realized what he was trying to do, ‘chan, you're so dumb’ he mentally said to himself.

don't just stand there, sit already” that's where chan realized that the older is already aware that he was there. and when chan felt the urge to back hug this guy, he gather his thoughts and sat down in the stool, forgetting that he's still not wearing anything.

cheol turned around and was now facing a nude chan, making him blush, he stood there holding the pan and a spoon, flustered at the sight he was seeing. cheol immediately brush off his thoughts and placed the food on chan's plate.

i think you should wear you clothes before you eat” cheol said, smirking, as he turned his back at the younger, a d that's when chan realizes that he wasn't wearing anything but his towel only. he then rushed on the bedroom and locked his door.

still the cutest