13

the place were so crowded and chan feel suffocated, but it seems like cheol have noticed it. he grabbed the younger's hand and quickly made their way on the billiards place inside the arcade, where there's less people.

chan was breathing heavily while cheol rubbed circles on the latters back, trying to calm him down.

you fine?” chan nodded a yes and cheol grabbed chan's water bottle inside his bag and gave it to him. chan chugged the water down, breathing in and out, until he finally felt calm.

im sorry if i asked you to go here even knowing your condition” cheol said, lowering his head while rubbing his nape. chan shifted his gaze to the older and smiled at him.

hey, it's fine, as long as im with you” cheol shot his head up as soon as he heard the last words chan has said. and there, chan realized just what his said, earning a teasing look fron the latter.

yah! it's not what you think” chan said, trying to defend himself. oh chan, we all know you're dying to say that to cheol.

if you think i like you, you're wrong” chan added as he fold his arms towards his chest and rolling his eyes to the latter. cheol was just nodding his head as he chuckles.

hah! i didn't say anything, you're the one who said that” cheol said while shaking his hands, teasing the younger even more.

im STRAIGHT” chan once again used that card again, making the older turn his chukle into laughter.

but you still love me” cheol said softly, that even his laughing while saying those words, you can feel and hear the sincerity between those words.

platonically though” chan immediately said, and there, cheol put his hand over his chest, acting that he's hurt.

the younger would be literally lying if he said he's not loving this conversation, he thought that if they continue doing this word exchange, it may lead to something more—maybe he accidentally drop the confession card, but chan is really being careful with his words, trying not to get caught.

“ouch-- i thought it was more than that” the older just continued with his acting while chan is slowly forming a smile on his face.

can we start playing already” chan said, trying to sound serious but obviously, he failed. he laughed with the latter, and they're just standing there, beside the billiard table, laughing hard.

wow as if you know how to play this” cheol said as they slowly calmed down, grabbing the cue stick that was on top the pool table.

you told me that you'll teach me though” chan reminded the older, thinking that he forgot about it, but it's not, ofcourse.

cheol stood at right beside the table, his hips touching the edge, applying the chalk on the tip of the cue stick, holding it on the thicker part, placing his hands on top of the table putting it in a open bridge position and place the thinner part of the stick above it. pulling his arms backward and pushing it forward, and did it again for two times, until the tip of the cue stick finally touched the ball, making it roll on the table, hitting the balls at the center, rolling to unknown positions.

while chan just sat there at the side, watching how the older give his full attention at the table right in front of him, staring at the cue balls rolling around it.

cheol just regained his thoughts as he heard and saw a ball who fall in the hole at the corner of the table. he shifted his gaze to chan and flashed a smile at the younger.

that's how you play it” but chan was too mesmerized at the older's smile, he didn't heard the older talking to him, he's just staring at him with a smile on his lips, staring fondly at cheol.

hey channie~” cheol called out at the younger but it's no use, also, in this place where noise is inevitable, chan wouldn't even hear a word from the older.

chan! hello!” cheol now used his cue stick, poking the younger's side by the tip of it. still no use, we can all say that he's already drowning in his thoughts. he's being too obvious.

cheol decided to walked over at the younger, who's attention were still at the older, even if the older is moving, he still have his eyes focused on him. cheol stood right in front of him, lowering half of his body until he's at the eye level of the younger.

agi” with those three letters, it really didn't helped the younger, instead of coming back to his thoughts. he decided to messed it all up.

“i like you too”