15

"Look at the crowds" Alessandra said to Mary as they exited their car,"Just wave dear and don't forget to smile"Mary turned to smile at the crowds and Alessandra turned and waved for a few seconds before walking into the Abbey, in a few weeks she ...

"Look at the crowds" Alessandra said to Mary as they exited their car,"Just wave dear and don't forget to smile"Mary turned to smile at the crowds and Alessandra turned and waved for a few seconds before walking into the Abbey, in a few weeks she would be walking down the same Abbey and she was pretty nervous about that, but today wasn't her day so all eyes weren't on her but when her day came she knew she was in for it.

"Wonderful morning isn't it?" Charles asked Alessandra as she nodded her head and did a curtsy for him and his wife, she was standing besides Harry and Ingrid waiting for the arrival of the Queen.

When the Queen arrived she first greeted her grandson and Ingrid with a kiss on the cheeks and she did the same with Alessandra surprising everyone, everyone would later in interpret what the kiss meant seeing as Camilla didn't get one the Queen subtly turning her down.

"Do I walk with you or behind you?" Alessandra asked Harry,"With Ingrid and I"

"What are we waiting for let's get on with the wedding" the Queen said causing everyone to take their places.

The length of royal weddings always amazed Alessandra her brothers wedding service was a short 30 minutes while she felt like she'd been sitting at the Abbey for hours before they got to leave.

"Alessandra you'll be walking out with James" Harry reminded her as they stood to leave with the couple,"Middleton, not our James"

"Thank you for the reminder" She said as they stood to walk out the Abbey.

The walk out the Abbey was quicker and far less scarier for her maybe because she was squished between people so she didn't feel like everyone was staring at her.

"Do they kiss here or?"

"They'll be having a balcony kiss, we'll be here with them" Ingrid answered James seeing as Alessandra was lost when it came to the wedding, maybe she was nervous about her coming wedding but she looked terrified.

William entered the carriage and then helped Kate in and then they were off waving to the family and crowds, the rest of the family got there by car and Alessandra was happy to finally be away from the public eye.

"How was it?" James asked finally having a few minutes with Alessandra as held her hand walking up the stairs leading to the throne room to take pictures,"I was nervous the whole time felt like I was the one getting married"

They took a few pictures with the family Arthur making a rare appearance to as they wanted a picture with the whole family, and then it was time for the balcony appearance, Alessandra was allowed by the queen to be on the balcony with the rest of the family seeing as how she was going to be family too and because she had already been on the balcony once.

After a few minutes on the balcony it was time to leave the two alone for a few minutes and then the luncheon would begin, where they had to converse with the guests at the wedding before lunch was served.

"Slow down it looks like you haven't eaten for weeks"James commented causing Alessandra to glare at James,"I only at a energy bar for breakfast so please lay off"

The lunch lasted an hour or maybe more but Alessandra wasn't keeping track  and by the time it was over she was exhausted and just wished thay she could take her whole outfit of as it was becoming tighter and the hat was distracting her.

"So what titles did they receive?" Alessandra asked James as they waited for the couple of the day.

"Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn and Baron Carrickfergus and the Kate just takes up the female version, Duchess, Countess and Baroness"

"What titles will I have, since you have like a million titles?" She asked laughing,"You'll only have a English, Irish and Scottish title along with the Princess of Wales title, but trust me no one will know the other titles"

"Alessandra look at you" Beatrice said hugging Alessandra.

"I look amazing right" she joked flicking her hair back, causing Beatrice to laugh,"you look amazing too, the both of you" she added after greeting Eugnuie.

"I'm not wearing heels" Beatrice randomly let out as she revealed her flat shoes.

"Who is?" Alessandra questioned lifting up her dress to reveal slippers,"Comfort all the way"

"Where's Dave?" She asked looking for Beatrice's boyfriend," He wasn't invited" she said dancing with Alessandra as the party was starting to lighten up after the elders left.

"Oh really?" James had told her that William doesn't agree with Beatrice's choice of boyfriend and although he didn't agree she didn't think they'd exclude him from the list of guest.

"I haven't seen your family here too"

"No ones family was invited expect the Middletons and their partners" Ingrid joined in the discussion,"I bet this is all Caroles doing, and yet she wanted a invite to your wedding, thank goodness I didn't invite the lot to my wedding"

"I like Kate as she's my sister in law but seriously she needs to cut the umbilical cord" Ingrid added causing the three to laugh.

"Its her wedding Ingrid" Alessandra said causing Ingrid to roll her eyes,"Whatever just don't be surprised when Carole personally demands an invite and oh before I forget congratulate your sister on her engagement"

Maude had gotten engaged the week before the wedding, that busy week Liam had decided to visit Maude and he asked their parents for her hand in marriage and then Maude was engaged, Ingrid found out through James who had told William and Harry about the enegagemt unintentionally their wedding and they'd be having winter wedding.

"Oh Maude is engaged, I've always wanted to attend a Scandinavian Royal wedding" Beatrice gushed on and on about their royal weddings and the fact that it was a white tie even though she knew she wouldn't be able to wear a tiara.

"Don't tell but the Queen is planning on making James investiture dinner a white tie so you might get to wear a tiara" Alessandra whispered making sure no one else was listening.

"Oh yes please" Beatrice said clapping her hands.

The party went into a few more hours before guests started leaving and Alessandra and James were one of the few guests to first leave.

"Ugh I'm so tired" She moaned falling on the bed,"I want to sleep for eternity" she moaned rubbing her feet," Good night" She whispered not even taking of her dress.