30

"What are you doing here?"

"Sassa," James warned giving his wife a plate.

"What it's a question," she mumbled shrugging her shoulders, "So are you going to answer or?" She continued ignoring James's warning glare.

"Ingrid kicked me out," he let out defeated causing Alessandra to let out a snicker.

"Finally took my advice I see, why didn't you go to Will's place?" She asked knowing William would have been the first person Harry took his ass to.

"Sassa babe you've got an engagement in a few minutes so instead of bothering Harry how about you go get ready," he suggested causing her to roll her eyes but stand up.

"I don't have an engagement today but I know when I'm not needed so I'm heading off to Ingrid's, let's hope she doesn't kick me out," he chuckled as both men glared at her, "Ugh it's a joke people liven up a bit,"

"Hey Tim," Alessandra waved at one of the gardener's near Ingrid's apartment, "Alessandra," he nodded back with a smile as she continued about her small walk.

"Knock knock," she said as the door opened and Ingrid appeared with Lady in her arms.

"Where are you going?"

"I was about to come over," Ingrid said calling for the little boy who ran over with his favourite toy in his hand.

"Yay Sassa," he let out running over to hug her legs, "Cream?" He asked as she picked him up.

"It's too early maybe later," she said causing the boy to pout, "Okay okay fine but don't tell mommy," she whispered while Ingrid rolled her eyes.

"Once I start doing that to your kids don't cry,"

"Please don't James has already started buying things that aren't even going to use now," she mumbled rolling her eyes, "And we can't go over to mine since our husbands have a secret meeting there,"

"Yeah since Will moved with Kate to Wales, they want to live a normal life,"

"Oh let's see how they enjoy average salaries," Alessandra wasn't particularly fond of the methods William and Kate wanted to use, they wanted the full perks of being a royal while they live out their private lives in the small town of Anglesey as if Alessandra didn't want that even Ingrid wanted that but they and duties and if you weren't fulfilling your duties then you don't get the full pay, harsh but effective.

"Let's not talk about them I have planned everything out,"

"For what?" Alessandra asked looking around the somewhat empty park.

"Your baby shower slash gender reveal," Ingrid said like it was the most obvious thing out there.

"We're having that?" Alessandra questioned as her lips formed a scowl, she already knew that but she had thought that Ingrid forgot.