21

"What!" James shouted over the phone scaring Alessandra, "I'll be there just give me a few"

"What's going on?"

"Pa wants Harry to take over your idea but trust me I won't let it happen even if I have to leak something beforehand" James said putting his shirt on.

"Why does he want Harry to have it?" Alessandra asked sitting up," Why not William or even you?"

"Because Maddox might have said that you could partner up with Invictus, this game Harry is planning but Pa suggested that Harry just take over both of them since they're basically the same thing"

"Harry could become patron too, we could do this together or I could move on to something else like education or something else if the military is Harry's main focus then I totally understand" Alessandra suggested as she put on her nightdress.

"Sassa, I know you're coming from a good place and you're naturally a really sweet person but this is your idea and trust me it's a brilliant idea and if this is how you start of your first year as the Princess of Wales then trust me, we will be off to a good future but if you let Harry have his way and steal your idea even him just tagging along it will make it seem like you're the one tagging along cause I know my brother he might not be the brightest out there but he surely knows how to benefit off of other people"

"You're right" She said nodding her head in understanding,"This is me building my foundation and no one should that steal that from me"

"Great now to go have a chat with Granny"

"Good luck"

"And also William is hosting breakfast if you want to go, its just something we thought we would start doing every once a month we just catch up especially now since we're all married but it seems I'll be missing that" he said opening the door.

"Sure I'll change and go there" she said with a head nod,"Good luck"

"Have you chosen a gown for the Millies event?" Kate asked as Ingrid and Alessandra helped her set the table

"I could do without having to see a gown for another year" Alessandra complained,"But yes I think I've got something hidden inside my wardrobe"

"It feels like all you do is wear gowns, every month you're in a new gown and I loved the one you wore to the state banquet" Ingrid said setting the cups,"You should definitely borrow it to me, I'd love to give a test drive"

"Sure, what about you Kate?" Alessandra said sitting down as they waited for William and Harry.

"Oh yeah, black strapless it's the way to go" Kate said telling the two about her dress and what it looked like, of course she chose Alexander McQueen, this was her go to brand.

"So I heard you're going to Australia in March next year?" William commented finally entering the dining area.

"Yeah we're also going to Ireland and Scotland in December too I'm going to force James to wear a kilt" she said excited, this would be her first tour and she was pretty excited, between all the 5 people sitting there Alessandra and Ingrid were the only two who didn't have a problem with what they did, they saw it as a way of helping others even though they had to face a bit of negativity every now and then.