25

"Anyone home?" Alessandra asked as she put her bag down, she had a engagement near her home town so she thought she would go see her mom not knowing that her mom had a guest,"Oh hi sorry, I called out but no one answered" she said finding her moth...

"Anyone home?" Alessandra asked as she put her bag down, she had a engagement near her home town so she thought she would go see her mom not knowing that her mom had a guest,"Oh hi sorry, I called out but no one answered" she said finding her mother in the sitting room.

"Oh I must have not heard you" Anne said quickly standing to hug Alessandra.

"Alessandra?"

"Adriana?" Alessandra asked shocked looking at Louis' twin,"You're back?" She said going over to hug her sister.

"Yeah I'm back" Adriana said hugging Alessandra back and tears running down her eyes, Adriana had left in 2005 when she had decided she wanted to take a gap year but that gap year turned into 7 years and now here she was, Adriana and Alessandra were really close when growing up, but not as close as Adriana and Maude. Adriana had backpacked around Europe in her first year then moved to America in 2007 and Alessandra had just assumed that she had forgotten about home.

"You look different" Alessandra said pulling away from her sister and looking her over.

"Well you haven't seen me in a long time, never came to even visit me" She said causing Alessandra to roll her eyes

"Oh I'm sorry did I tell you to move to America? Or did you do that on your own?"

"You could have called though?" Adriana argued.

"And you couldn't call because?, you didn't even come to my wedding Adriana, where were you when both Alex and I were getting married?"

"I'm sorry does my world need to stop moving just cause you're getting married, its not always about you" Adriana argued back earning another eye roll from Alessandra.

"Oh let me guess why you're here, your either getting married and want us there or you're broke" Alessandra said causing Anne to sigh out as she looked at the two.

"That's not why I'm here, you always think the worst of me!" Adriana shouted causing Anne to finally interfere,"Both of you stop it! You haven't seen each other in years and this is how the first meeting is going to go?"