43

"Finally," James groaned at his wife who was taking her time on the staircase "weren't you wearing that outfit a few days ago?"

"You were wearing that shirt yesterday but I'm not saying anything," she said with a eye roll before making her way to James, who stood with the twins asleep in their stroller, her little babies were always sleeping.

"No need to be rude," he threw back as Alessandra rolled her eyes, men.

"It seems like someone likes the Cambridge blue," Ingrid commented as she saw her friends outfit.

"I didn't know William and Kate invented the colour blue," she replied making Ingrid snort "Very un-lady like of you your royal highness," she joked making Ingrid laugh as she tried stopping her snorting.

"It's Catherine now dear," she replied after calming down.

"Since when? Just because you change your name to Catherine doesn't mean people will take you seriously, if you want to be seen as a royal work show face," she said just as Kate appeared and obviously the older woman had heard everything.

Alessandra had the decency to look embarrassed as Kate stared at her but she wouldn't apologise, yes it was wrong to speak ill of Kate but it was the truth and like they say the truth hurts.

"Mummy," Alessandra gasped as she saw her parent's car pull up "I thought you were at our place," she rushed out opening her mums door for her and pulling her into a hug.

"Yes but the queen sent us a invitation, we couldn't say no, Ingrid how are you doing?" The woman asked Ingrid who replied with a good before going over to her husband who was struggling to keep the children under control.

"Kate," her mother greeted the woman who still had a bitter look.

"It's Catherine, and I'm above you so maybe you should show some respect," Kate looked the woman up and down.

Alessandra looked at her in shock, since when did she become so disrespectful, if she was still hurt by what Alessandra said she should take it out on her not her mother and Alessandra wouldn't have it.