34

The Royal snub is Princess Alessandra snubbing her sister and brother-in-law.

Sources claim the Royal yacht Britannia is supposed to be christened with all six young royals in attendance but Alessandra snubbed Kate and William not inviting the couple to the event, meanwhile Harry and his wife will be in attendance along with their 26-month-old son, Prince Arthur but no sign of the Cambridges, the source claimed it's because Alessandra values hard work and she like the queen thinks that hard work should be rewarded, which is why she mentioned her husband and Ingrid in a speech recently at an event but no mention of Kate who's engagement count is lower than that of Ingrids.

Alessandra has also released a security cut as she thinks it's ridiculous to spend millions on royals who don't work properly or aren't being targeted meaning the Cambridges like the York princesses won't have 24/7 security including Harry but Ingrid isn't included because her engagement count is high but it could also be because of favoritism.

Alessandra and Ingrid had also been privately awarded the royal family order and the Dame Grand Cross it was expected for Alessandra to get one so early as her mother in law, Princess Mary, and Diana go theirs early while Camilla recently got hers and Kate might not get hers soon especially if her engagement count remains low.

"Why can't you just do online shopping?"

"Then I end up with dresses that are too short or need altering or clash with my skin color, and I need a cute outfit for my babies,"

"These are super cute by the way," Alessandra pointed to some shoes on display "But my feet are killing me from now on I'm wearing flats,"

"You're not going to be pregnant forever so why not get them now and wear them later?"

"You know I'll wear them as soon as I find a cute matching outfit," Alessandra laughed moving away from the shoes.

"You know they never bother me when I'm on my own not like they do to you," Ingrid commented looking out the store.

"Yeah, James said he's going to do something about it,"

"James is just amazing, if only he taught the other two his romancing skills," Ingrid said with a laugh.

"What I thought William was a romantic person,"

"Yeah because binoculars are a great present," Ingrid snorted while Alessandra laughed, why would he get her binoculars?

"How long into their relationship was this?"

"I don't know, Kate once told me this over a dinner, and let's not get to Harry the only nice thing I got from him was my engagement ring,"

"Did I interrupt your friendship with her I mean I know you don't go out with her anymore,"

"No no you didn't, look Kate and I we spoke just because I was going to marry Harry and we'd one day be sisters-in-laws but you and I we get along I feel if I were to divorce Harry we'd still be friends, cause although we met because of our husband's our friendship is because of us," Ingrid commented hugging Alessandra who broke out into tears.

"Let's not cry now. I'll rent us a movie and we'll cry nicely then," Ingrid laughed causing Alessandra to chuckle.

"Yeah you're right plus those creeps are enjoying this," she mumbled pulling away from Ingrid.