33

February was slower than January and that was saying a lot seeing as how January is usually the slowest month, but this February took the spot as being the slowest of course the prince couple did engagements here and there she also did a few engagements with other members of the family, then they'd flew to The Netherlands where they had a little get together with heirs of other countries.

And now they were relaxing at Crosby Court, which Alessandra was in love with, the manor was a country home so thought she'd hate it but it was homely she felt like she's lived in the house for years with how comfortable it was and it was surrounded by land only so no people close by to spy, but it was still close to people.

"We should buy a holiday home," James suggested when Alessandra entered the room with books in hand.

She scrunched up her face looking at him as if he'd grown a second head, "What's with the face?"

"Your suggestion,"

"What William said it's stress-free as everything is already planned,"

"Uh yeah except for the million times they're pictured there the same time every year I want us to have different destinations every year one year Rome the other Cape Town you know as they will already spend August at Balmoral and December at Sandringham let's make the other free times nice for us and the kids,"

"I still think a holiday home is ideal though," James sulked earning an eye roll from Alessandra.

"How about you pick the destination and I plan everything that way it is stress-free for you," she suggested putting some books on a shelf, they were preparing the babies nurseries and Alessandra had thought it was early but according to James it's never too early, he and Ingrid worked on the same motto.

"I know it's a little bit early although it can never be too early," James stated looking up at Alessandra," But I was-"

"Don't even say you were thinking about school, it's a bit too early for that," she expressed with a frown, "We have a few years before that phase,"

"I was saying names, I was thinking George,"

"I was thinking Alessandro,"

"Not for this one," he shook his head at her suggestion.

"For number five I guess," she reassured herself while moving to the closet.

"What about Louis?"

Alessandra scrunched up her nose thinking of her brother, "No ways am I naming him after that idiot maybe middle name, how many are we giving them?"

"As many as you want,"

"Cringe, I already have the girls' name planned Alice. I've fallen in love with the name, and it was your great grandmother's,"

"I like it, do we want the whole matching thing or?"

"No it doesn't have to match as long as their names are classy like Alessandro," she hinted with a wink.

"No not Alessandro, What about Albert?"

Alessandra let out a laugh at the name suggestion, "I like the name Albert without the title attached to it,"

"What's wrong with the title?" James asked genuinely confused.

"Love a Prince Albert is a type of piercing,"

"So what's wrong with that?"

"Here," she handed him her phone letting him Google a Prince Albert piercing.

"Oh," he concluded reading an article about the Prince Albert piercing, "Yeah you're right,"

"I know," she smirked.