20

"You look so tan" Maude said hugging her sister,"I missed you so much"

"I know but we're going to get used to this seeing each other every blue moon" Alessandra said as she let go of her sister sitting down.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I'll miss you less"

"How's the wedding planing going?" She asked causing Maude to groan, "Silvia has taken over the whole thing but I asked Victoria to talk to her"

"Oh, atleast she's helping, what about the tiara?"

"I've asked to wear a family tiara, even though they are designing a tiara for me I'd like to have a historically valuable tiara as my wedding tiara" Maude said causing Sassa to chuckle.

"Maude the history buff, I expected nothing less" Alessandra said just as the doorbell rang,"I'll go get that must be Ingrid"

"Hey Ingrid, Kate" Alessandra said hugging her sisters in law, "I brought cake" Ingrid said causing Sassa to laugh.

"I want my wedding gift not cake" Alessandra said letting them in.

"Hey Maude" Ingrid said hugging Maude as Kate too went over to hug her,"Ohhh wedding planning" Kate said looking at the folder on the table.

"I know right" Maude said laughing,"Royal wedding planning is really hard"

"Oh tiaras sparkly" Ingrid said looking at the pictures, "Oh the Fringe, but I'm biased" she added with a laugh.

"I don't think you should wear the Fringe" Kate said causing the three women to kook at her with raised eyebrows,"Look when Liam was born he was immediately crown Prince pushing his sister down the line until the rules were changed and Victoria was crown Princess, and from what I've read here the tiara is meant to be worn by the Crown Princess or the Crown Prince's wife so you wearing the tiara might get some horrible articles like you being jealous of Victoria because you feel you were meant to be the crown Princess. Petty? yes, but that's how the press works"

"So we're eliminating that" Maude said putting the picture back in it's folder.

"The diamond bandeau"

"That is literally just a necklace Ali"

"Then why is it here Maude?" Alessandra groaned putting it back in the folder.

"What's this one called?" Kate asked looking at the Cameo.

"Cameo and it's mostly worn by the heirs, I printed that one by mistake" Maude admitted Kate put it back in the folder.

"The Connaught" Maude jumped up with excitement as she held the picture up,"It's light but still has the wow factor"

"Yeah that's the one" Ingrid said although she was still team fringe.

"Oh thank you guys for the help, one more thing down and a million more to go"

"Wait what about the tiara they've designed for you, a little peak?" Ingrid asked causing Maude to laugh as she showed them to tiara.

"It was designed by Liam"

"Lovely" Ingrid sang.

"What about you guys? What will you be wearing?"

"Uhm the Poltimore, the Queen has loaned it to me" Ingrid let out excitedly, she was serious when it came to tiara's.

"Oh I haven't thought of that, I guess I'll wear the Lotus" Kate said with a shoulder shrug.

"I don't know Maude, I guess I wanted you to choose since this is your day" Alessandra said opening one of the cupboards and taking out a outlet,"James made it for me"

"This is like a million pages" Maude gasped looking over the book,"I'm jealous"

"Wear the Cartier loop, its simple and looks like a bunch of hearts and this is a wedding"

****

"Nerves?" James asked he was about to leave for the wreath laying ceremony.

"I'll be fine James, I've got Ingrid and Catherine here with me and this is also Catherine's first remembrance Sunday"

"I just don't want you to feel pressurized" he said giving her a final kiss,"I'll meet up with you later"

"Yeah"

"Oh he's so cute" Ingrid said from behind Alessandra giving Alessandra quite a fright.

"Yeah he is" Alessandra said smiling at James' retreating figure, "How are you?"

"I've moved back to our apartment but he's sleeping in the guest room, it's going to take some time though for me to actually trust him a little"

"Yeah I get what you're saying" Alessandra said with a sad nod, "It's time but let's catch up later okay"

"Yeah sure" Ingrid said with a small smile as they all followed behind Alessandra as she was the highest member there as the Princess Of Wales.

All she had to was stand looking solemn for a few minutes and then they'd go back inside so she didn't find that hard at all.

"Have you had some time to chat with Harry?" Alessandra asked James as they drove back to Kensington palace.

"I'll talk to him, and I'll also have a chat with Granny this Monday on the funding as I'm supposed to fund you and my children but since Pa was funding William and Harry I might have to take some weight of Granny's shoulder and fund them too" James said then taking out his phone, "Your protection officers have been chosen we got, Serene and Peter your stylist you chose?"

"Uhm Caroline since she also she does hair and makeup so two birds with one stone, and then for my secretary Helena, I know I've read the message a million times and I also have a meeting with Helena to establish the charities I want to patron" she said as the car stopped and they both stepped out with Maddox, James assistant right behind them.

"So I was reading up a article about soldiers and coming back from war into normal life, I guess and it says they struggle to find jobs and stuff like that especially with most of them having PTSD and so on so I thought this could be part of the Prince James trust where we help soldiers get back on their feet and I think that's where I want to work helping people getting back on their feet" she said to James and his assistant as they stepped into James' office.

"Great that's great Sassa I'm sure we can do something like that and all the credit will be going to you, so you can help ex soldiers and who else addicts but with ex offenders you'll have to look at what they did staying away from people like murderers and such"

"Yeah here's my pitch" she said handing them binders.

"Wow she basically did my job for me" Maddox said going over the research.

"Oh sorry"

"No need to apologise Alessandra, you've actually put in a lot of work into this which shows us that you care which is really important, I can't wait to see this go live" Maddox said smiling at her.