Articles

The Princess of Wales is expecting.

Kensington Palace just announced today that the Prince and Princess of Wales are expecting their first child together, the couple is said to be overjoyed by the baby news. This will be the first grandchild of Mary, Princess of Wales and the third to the Duke of Cornwall. The couple released their baby news in a rather cute way showing a baby Yoda doll holding a sign which wrote, 'A child is coming,'.

The child will follow after his/ her father becoming the second in line to the British throne, Prince James who's godfather to 15 children some future heirs, others royals and some normal children of his friends, everyone knows the Prince loves ch...

The child will follow after his/ her father becoming the second in line to the British throne, Prince James who's godfather to 15 children some future heirs, others royals and some normal children of his friends, everyone knows the Prince loves children and has always wanted a child of his own and now that dream is coming true as he is about to become a father.

@User1: I'm so stealing this idea for my first pregnancy and congratulations to the two, they look like they would be the coolest parents especially with how James is around his nephew and niece, although I'm surprised I've never seen William nor Kate interacting with the Sussex children.