08

Alessandra Bradford spotted with engagement ring after attending the wedding of family friend.

The girlfriend of Prince James was spotted shopping with a engagement ring, and it's alleged that James took Alessandra to Barcelona to celebrate her birthday and that is where the question was popped and although Clarence house has confirmed nothing the ring on her finger surely does.

If James did propose he'll be following the footsteps of King Abdullah who proposed to his girlfriend of 2 months queen Rania and married six months after meeting.

She's only been with James for about 5 months, a palace insider tells us that she's currently living with James and his grandparents in Wentworth estate, just an hour away from London, although we don't know how the meeting has went, is the bachelor Prince ready to settle down or will William settle down before him?

User1: She's nothing but a middle class b×tch trying to snag a Prince.

User2:@user1 oh shut up, we shouldn't believe what the daily mail writes, honestly I'm not here for news but the pictures and that ring looks amazing💍💍💍

User3: for being mixed with Portuguese and Brazilian she's basic AF, lol whoever said Brazilian women were exotic obviously hasn't seen this flat b×tch.

User4: Y'all here being racist and all not to even notice that the ring is on the right hand not the left😂😂😂

User5:@user4 @Clarencehouse just tweeted that Prince James gifted the ring to Alessandra as a birthday gift but people were already fighting over it, shows you how dumb some people are.

User6: I'm a Princess Mary fan and just noticed the ring he gave her belonged to his mother, it's a really nice ring but is he sure he wants to give her his mom's jewelry when they've not even married.