35

Happy birthday to the Princess of Wales, who turns 23, Alessandra has been a princess for almost two years now and she's done more than expected, she and her husband have reached new heights with the lives their touching because of their amazing w...

Happy birthday to the Princess of Wales, who turns 23, Alessandra has been a princess for almost two years now and she's done more than expected, she and her husband have reached new heights with the lives their touching because of their amazing work, the princess has surpassed our expectations and has shown a lot of people who doubted her that she is a excellent royal and will be a good consort when the time comes.

The princess although being one of they youngest senior members of the royal family is the hardest one as it's believed she'll be taking more official trips without her husband. She has a joint tour planned with Ingrid, it's suspected that the two royals will visit the Caribbean, dates have not been confirmed but it would be a tricky situation but maybe sending the most loved royals is a good idea.

The months were slow or maybe Alessandra was impatient because she wanted to go the Netherlands for a tiara event sue her but she was really into tiara wearing and after seeing Ingrid's tour of Japan her need for a tiara grew by a million why couldn't the uk have a million tiara events, why couldn't she go to royal variety wearing a tiara that wasn't fair maybe it's because she had her own messed up views on what was expected from a princess and although she'd been told a lot of time that it was insensitive wearing a tiara she didn't see how so, people already knew they were rich not just from the firm but her family was wealthy and so was James maternal side so why did they need to pretend like they didn't have the money when they had it, I mean they had 4 houses for goodness sakes that was already insensitive, but I guess wearing a tiara is more insensitive than living in 4 houses.

"This is so gorgeous," Ingrid gasped seeing the dress Alessandra was going to wear for the ceremonies.

"I know right, it was hard to find a design that worked with these two, but I think this is the one for me," she said with a smile touching the fabric.

"And the tiara?"

"I'm wearing the... I don't know yet but when I decide you'll be the first to know but I might wear a fringe," Alessandra suggested taking out the catalogue to view tiaras.

"What about this, you wear the fringe and some diamond bracelets and earring and you'll be the star of the show, I mean the dress is already goddess like so adding too much could ruin it," Ingrid said holding the dress up.

"I want another baby just to wear this dress," Ingrid said with a laugh "But I want to first heal our marriage and we're getting there, last week he surprised me with a breakfast in bed and this cute necklace with our initials and he said if we have another he'll just add on to it, how sweet is that?" She gushed.

"Let me see," Alessandra said looking over at her neck.