26

June was going to be a hard month with the Thanksgiving service, Maude's wedding and James investiture Alessandra just saw herself collapsing halfway through June.

"Are you alright?" James asked as she lied face down on the bed,"No I've been getting these horrible nosebleeds " she said sitting up showing him her nose which had a tissue stuck in, in case she had another nose bleed,"Did you change your cologne?".

James sniffed his shirt then shook his head,"No why?".

"It just smells stronger" she said hugging him, "I need this right now"

"Knock knock" Caroline said disturbing the two,"Its time to get ready" she said causing Alessandra to cry, but James thought she was pretending until he felt his shirt get wet.

"Hey Sassa, are you okay?" He asked stroking her hair.

"No I'm tired and really just want to nap" she said sniffling, "But we have to go so I have to be okay"

"Sassa if you're not feeling up for this"

"Shh" she said covering his mouth, "Go get dressed"

"Woah you look like a ghost, but a ghost with great style" Ingrid said as they went up the stairs of the cathedral,"Should you even be here?"

"Thank you for the compliment and yes I should,I thought you were bringing Arthur?" Alessandra noted not seeing the young boy.

"I was but I thought against it"

"Oh, are you still coming to Maude's wedding, Kate cancelled"

"Miss out on a chance to wear a tiara, I'm still coming" Ingrid said with a laugh as they finally finished the stairs, "we walk too slow" she said with a laugh as James came and swooped Alessandra away softly putting his hand on her back to lead her to the right direction.

"Ma'am" Alessandra said curtsying to the Queen who smiled at her before she had to follow behind William and Kate, since Charles renounced his title he now went by the Duke of Cornwall although it belonged the Prince of Wales title they had decided he should use the title and he had to walk behind Harry and Ingrid, yes it was an inconvenience but he had to be fine with it as long as he could still do Royal duties.

There was nothing Alessandra could say about the service it was nothing out of the ordinary, but not boring, the carriage ride definitely wasn't boring neither was the fly past but it was maybe because Alessandra enjoyed these things and the fact that she was sharing a carriage with the Queen, yes she was the Queen's grand daughter in law but sometimes it all seemed like a dream.