45

Alessandra didn't think this would happen, a day that was supposed to be so happy and then the next day everything in flames, it started with a small article speaking of the way everyone was standing on the balcony to it being a family divided, he...

Alessandra didn't think this would happen, a day that was supposed to be so happy and then the next day everything in flames, it started with a small article speaking of the way everyone was standing on the balcony to it being a family divided, here she thought the only thing she had to worry about were stupid Kate outshines Alessandra or even the most expensive royal christening instead it was a family divided, and Alessandra didn't know if it was planned or it was just a coincidence but William, Kate, Harry and Ingrid were standing on James's side while she had some of the lesser known royals, who were invited and some of the royal godparents but the press managed to turn that into a war thing.

"Hey we'll get to the bottom of this," James said gently pulling her into a hug.

"The middle of what James, we know who did this or is it's coincidence that the first person to write about this was a Middleton henchman, I hate that god damn family they ruined one of the most special days in my life and they think I'm going to let it pass!" Alessandra said with a crazed look in her eye, one of them twitching as she wiggled out of her husband's embrace.

"Look nothing is ruined, everyone else but the daily mail is writing about this,"

"Yeah but no matter how many times people claim to hate the daily mail they love it when it reports on royals look at this stupid article a hundred and forty thousand comments and the views half a million,"

"You have that I'm plotting a murder look,"

"Oh I am, they really did it this time, ugh I'm going to murder that smug bitch,"Alessandra said pacing thinking of the million things she could to embarrass Carole.

"Language," Alessandra stopped to glare at her husband who immediately backed off, yeah she was in crazy mode.

"I am a mother of two I should start thinking of my children instead of stupid press wars with a irrelevant, troll looking bitch, which is unfair to the trolls cause she's uglier then them," Alessandra said taking relaxing deep breaths "But she messed with my children's day, but peace Alessandra," she argued with herself making James stare at his wife with a questionable look.

"Are you okay Sassa?"

"James do I look okay?"

"No,"

"What!"

"I mean yes, you look gorgeous,"

"It doesn't matter, they'll go to the daily mail which is unreliable and I'll go to something bigger more reliable,"

"Sassa,"

"I have an email to write," she said patting her husbands chest "Do not disturb me,"

"Alessandra,"

"Do not disturb me okay, capeesh?"

"No," he said following after her but she had already locked her office, he looked at her door before turning and looking at the door that connected their apartment to the Cambridges apartment.