26| F*** Off

Sean's POV

"I bet you $5 you can't." Josh P teased with a smirk on his face.

"You don't think I can, Price?" Julian asked, crossing his arms. Josh shook his head with a knowing grin on his face. All of us guys were sitting at a table while the girls went to play at a couple booths. Josh and Kaycee were the only ones who were far from the group.

Josh was currently betting Julian that he couldn't ask Bailey to go on the Ferris Wheel with him. Everyone knows that's the most romantic place at a fair so knowing Julian and his crush tendencies, he was nervous.

"Not even a little bit." Josh responded. "And here she comes." He said pointedly. Julian raised a brow then looked behind him along with the rest of us. Indeed, there was Bailey and Tahani heading towards us, lost in their conversation. Both of them held big stuffed animals in their arms with care.

They approached the table, both of them grabbing their bags. I nudged Julian to go for it which he smiled at. "Hey, Bails." He spoke enthusiastically, standing up from his seat. "Hey, Jules." She greeted, not evening biting back her cheerful smile.

"There's something I want to ask you." He smiled. She proceeded to rummage through her bag but faced Julian so he'd know she was listening. "What's up?"

All our eyes were on them. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on the Ferris wheel with me?" He asked. Bailey giggled, a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked up at him. I watched with a covered mouth.

"I thought you'd never ask." She said in a jokingly manner. "Oh! I got you this. I know how much you love Star Wars." She grinned, handing him a baby Yoda. Julian smiled in awe.

"Aw, thank you Bai!" He said softly, taking it gently.

"Of course." She said with an award winning smile, running her hand through her hair and letting it fall to the side.

While watching my friends in their moment, something caught my eye between their heads. No matter the distance, I knew that figure anywhere. I stalked toward the arguing bodies with caution. "If you just give me 5 minutes, baby. I can explain everything." Josh begged.

Baby? Where did that come from?

Kaycee hurriedly rushed out of his arms and made a run for it. Not looking where she was going, Kaycee tripped and fell into me. I hurriedly shot my arms up to her waist to steady her. Once she looked up for what I assume was to apologize, I caught the tears that were threatening to pour out of her eyes.

She gasped as I reached for her face. "You're okay, angel." I said while burying her head into my chest as I hugged her. I didn't hold her too tight, just enough for her to feel me with her.

"I'm so sorry, Sean. You were right about everything! I should have believed you, and I regret that I didn't. I just keep fucking everything up and saying the wrong shit..." Kaycee cried out. I hushed her, bringing her closer and hugging her. My chin rested on her head as she sobbed into my chest.

It broke my heart to see her cry but I can't say I didn't miss the feeling of her in my arms. She pulled away then looked up at me. "Don't you hate me for everything? F-for lying and..hurting you." Her eyes were filled with sorrow. I sighed then wiped her tears. Wordlessly, I grabbed her shaking hand then took her to my car.

I'd done myself a favor and bought one instead of riding around in my dad's car all of the time. I unlocked the car then took her to the passenger and opened the door for her. Just then, Josh came running up to us. "Kaycee, you don't have to leave." He said pleadingly.

"I fucked up, I know, but who doesn't? I love you and I can't let you just walk away from me. Not like this. Not when I haven't explained myself." He stalked closer to us, which made Kaycee's grip on my hand tighten. I looked at her to see her glaring at the ground.